** Peterborough V Huddersfield - Sunday 29th May **

Hudders or P'Boro - Who do you want to join the champs

• Total voters

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Who do you want to win?

Selfishly, I'm hoping for Peterborough.

Really like Lee Clarke after his sportsmanship and Huddersfield probably deserve it, but I love the away day standing at London Road.

+ with the departure of CMS and likely Boyd, I get the feeling Peterborough will be more likely to fill a relegation spot than Huddersfield in championship.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
With no terrace at Peterborough next season, the only reason I chose them is simply because they are closer to us.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
With no terrace at Peterborough next season, the only reason I chose them is simply because they are closer to us.

no terrace? are they making the away end all seats :annoyed:

is that your fire drill.......:D

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
On form it should be Huddersfield but Peterbro will be easier opposition next season. We didnt do very well against Huddersfield last season but did against Peterbro.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Went for Peterborough as it's a good away day despite the terracing being taken out.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Anyone know how big the stand behind the goal will be?
also, are they taking out both terraces or just the away?

I think I read both are going but they are doing it in stages, so away end goes next year, think home terrace may be later.

Huddersfield are something stupid like 26 games unbeaten now? Clearly the 3rd best side in League One, hope they go up as they deserve it.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Rather Peterborough to be honest as that should be an easy six points with the players they are going to lose and their financial capabilities. Although Huddersfield certainly deserve it, any other year with their points total would have got them second.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Slight disparity in ticket sales for this one. According to a P'boro supporting mate of mine, they have only sold about 13K whereas Huddersfield have sold over 30K !

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Huddersfield deserve to go up, play better football, took 6 points off us this season, and don't have a wifebeater for a manager.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I am a Hudders fan, I am a Yorkshire Man...

Love that chant. Would be great if Brighton could adapt that, but it admittedly does sound better with northern accents. Probably just about want Hudders to win, just because they deserve it more.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Streaming anywhere ? Looks like being a good game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here