Peterborough v BHA - Score Predictor

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters

Oct 2, 2008
2-0 to the Posh for me. Think Wrexham will have taken a lot out of us and events since have certainly not made the preparation for the game ideal.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Goal fest, 2 - 2

Two goals AWAY from home are you SERIOUS?

This will be another defensive, negative, one up front, hardly venturing out our half performance. One shot on target and one off those will be our stats.

Boro on the other hand goals goals GOALS, shots, shots, SHOTS, attack, attack, ATTACK.

4-0 boro EASILY.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Two goals AWAY from home are you SERIOUS?

This will be another defensive, negative, one up front, hardly venturing out our half performance. One shot on target and one off those will be our stats.

Boro on the other hand goals goals GOALS, shots, shots, SHOTS, attack, attack, ATTACK.

4-0 boro EASILY.

Think you are right. Indeed a part of me wants the Albion to get thumped at Posh. We all know that the team is not playing attractive attacking football & for that part I have given up going to away games to watch us sit behind the ball for 90 minutes. The manager only knows how to play one way & is lucky that we started the season so well.

Continue playing like this next season & we will be in the bottom few places.
I hope I am wrong but Gus is so pig headed will he change tactics?

With one up front - we never score goals. Even CMS has realised this & in the last few games has stopped running around like a headless chicken.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Think you are right. Indeed a part of me wants the Albion to get thumped at Posh. We all know that the team is not playing attractive attacking football & for that part I have given up going to away games to watch us sit behind the ball for 90 minutes. The manager only knows how to play one way & is lucky that we started the season so well.

Continue playing like this next season & we will be in the bottom few places.
I hope I am wrong but Gus is so pig headed will he change tactics?

With one up front - we never score goals. Even CMS has realised this & in the last few games has stopped running around like a headless chicken.

You know when we are playing saints or WHU away I really dont mind us doing that.

But doing it away at places like Wrexham and Cov and Watford and no doubt Boro is just silly.

Go for it lets have some entertainment. But Uruguay 86 wont.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
You know when we are playing saints or WHU away I really dont mind us doing that.

But doing it away at places like Wrexham and Cov and Watford and no doubt Boro is just silly.

Go for it lets have some entertainment. But Uruguay 86 wont.

Agreed. That is the difference between a good manager (Gus) and a very good manager (not Gus). The latter adapts the team & style to the opposition - not to be predictable in every single match.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Gone for 1-1.

1-1 is the cop-out resort of people who think we'll probably lose but don't want to admit it! :thumbsup:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
1-1 but boro will miss a hatfull of chances and we will score with our only shot on target.....a Barnes scuff-shot. Oh and we get five yellows and CMS comes off after getting poked in the eye again!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
we will win 3 - 0

Danny 4

Apr 10, 2008
2-1 to the Albion! ...:banana: CMS will get the goal to both sink his former employers and re light the fire in his belly. :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
2-0 peterborough

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I don't think I have predicted us to lose yet, but I think after the Wrexham game being a day later and going to extra time and pens, I have gone 3-2 Peterborough. They like to attack and we will be tired, but CMS would probably love to net a couple up there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports