Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
That banner idea, what about
CRYSTAL PALACE LOSSING GAMES UP AND DOWN THE COUNTRY
2OAVS.jpg

How about you're not put in charge of spelling when it comes to big banners...?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Bless them, they are doing flags, the same flags they were deriding as "plastic" at the start of the season. :lolol:
And they are worrying that Brighton fans might destroy the display....well it's different from slashing seats and trashing the toilets is'nt it,but bless them, forking out some of their benefits to put on a display for us...see my two Palace mates tomorrow...think a little bit of banter is in order don't you?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Palace fans now complaining because Blackpool fans are singing that awful "we love you" chant

"We love you being sung, presumably by Blackpool. ******* wankers"
"Singing our song now! FFS!"
"So sad, nicking out song"

They are just so precious aren't they :lolol:
IF it was their song, I'd agree with them. But it's not. Idiots.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Just a quick visit , before the flack gets underway :) I was quite surprised with your win today , under the circumstances . You've certainly ruined my weekend :nono::) Speak tomorrow , Im going on the bbs to see some of you fans ? gloating :glare:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
About time we had a "left by mutual agreement" with Vicente methinks.

No way. He's just hibernating. A bit like Jose Antonio Reyes. From March to October, he'll be on fire.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
IF it was their song, I'd agree with them. But it's not. Idiots.
All Palace songs have been nicked off other clubs...we have one song 'Sussex by the Sea'....,Newcastle have 'Blaydon Races' and probably Liverpool have 'You'll never walk alone' but very FEW clubs can claim their own song....even the 'Glory,glory Man united was nicked off the Spurs 60s side....the tune not the words. I think we should drop that 'Stand up if you hate Palace'...sing songs of support for the Albion!....

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Just a quick visit , before the flack gets underway :) I was quite surprised with your win today , under the circumstances . You've certainly ruined my weekend :nono::) Speak tomorrow , Im going on the bbs to see some of you fans ? gloating :glare:
No flack from me Dougie...We are Peterboroughs bogey team and I think everyone knows that Blackpool score late goals...as they did against us...mind you you might get a bit of flack at the end of the season if the league positions are the same as they are now!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
:moo:

No flak here Dougie. I'm all for the banter.

Just don't understand why your pikey brothers do what they do on here, more so when you lot are playing. :moo:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
No Murray for palace today, dropped or having one of his moody injuries prior to a transfer request? A perfect days football. Sets up the palace game nicely although what that result will be is anyone's guess, hope we are up for it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No Murray for palace today, dropped or having one of his moody injuries prior to a transfer request? A perfect days football. Sets up the palace game nicely although what that result will be is anyone's guess, hope we are up for it.

He was rested for Tuesday (carling cup semi 2nd leg) along with Zaha, Jedinak and most of their first team. They basically threw the game today, to improve their chances of making Wembley.

Be really TERRIBLE if they lost on Tuesday, and ended up getting relegated by a point, wouldn't it?

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
He was rested for Tuesday (carling cup semi 2nd leg) along with Zaha, Jedinak and most of their first team. They basically threw the game today, to improve their chances of making Wembley.

Be really TERRIBLE if they lost on Tuesday, and ended up getting relegated by a point, wouldn't it?

Knees will be a' trembling in Sarf Norwood next week. Hate to see a club tumbling down the league whilst searching for a Disney cup appearance.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Considering the side they put out they did well today. They have a lot of promising players coming through and could be looking at a bright future under a manager who has surprised a lot of people - it's not often that club legends make the transition from good player to good manager.

So why oh why do they want to come on here during a match and make total idiots of themselves as fans?

I genuinely don't understand.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption

Ah i see. Cardiff will beat them easily and then they only have their cup final against us to look forward to.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
The Official Match Thread strike rate is now up to 78%....

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here