Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough United FC V Brighton And Hove Albion FC ***OFFICIAL*** Match Thread

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
The key is George Boyd. Stop him and you stop Peterboro. Our strong defence against their forward line and their misfiring defence against our onw sometimes comoatose forward line. Good match ups all over the pitch.

On paper a draw, but Gus is the better manager.

How did you get on in FM11 mate??

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I'm still waiting for that elusive penalty award in a league game. Could it be today, and could we also get some own goals from the worst defence in League 1. If the answers to these questions are yes then our attack won't have to score but I'm thinking they will and we'll turn out 3-0 winners!!!!

Come on you Seagulls :bhasign:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Damn damn damn. Just clocking on at :US: work again. Absolutely gutted to be missing this one. Fair play to all of you making the trip. Hope it's a cracker for you.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
they are full of confidence, me too, 4-1 to the good guys.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
This match is so difficult to call. Fence for me. 2-2.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Bought tickets and now I'm f***ed over with some sort of illness thats making me ache like hell, gave my tickets to a mate though who was panicking because he thought there was no POTD. Guess I will be joining you lot and tuning in to the radio :(

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Bloody hell! It is en all = player on not footie tv scam

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
LuaLua benched, Bridcutt starts, Sparrow not in squad.

Bridcutt startin?! Not too keen on that. Would've poss had Sparrow in for LuaLua but not Bridders. Still, in Gus we trust.

rjbseagull

Apr 27, 2010
Albion: Ankergren; Calderon, Greer, El-Abd, Painter; Bridcutt, Kishishev, Dicker, Bennett; Murray, Barnes. Subs: Brezovan, Elphick, Battipiedi, Baz, LuaLua, Smith, Hart.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bridcutt startin?! Not too keen on that. Would've poss had Sparrow in for LuaLua but not Bridders. Still, in Gus we trust.
Spaz has a groin injury. I think he would have started if fit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here