Peterborough Now All-ticket [merged]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southernposh

Oct 20, 2010
I'll keep you Seagulls fans updated :thumbsup: :laugh: Just received confirmation from mate who's been to pick up tickets. The game is not all ticket. Allocation is 2400 tickets with 2000 sold to date.
We can accomodate about 4200 so plenty on turnstiles on day. Most likely that anyone wanting seating will need ticket. As there are only 700 seats I would expect these to be part of allocation, which mean 1800 on pre sale for terrace. As terrace accommodates 3,500 more than enough with 1700 able to pay on turnstile.

My mates ticket only brought today is 687 so number on them is no indication of number sold

Hope that helps ease the panic all

Last edited:

POSHTHRUNTHRU

Oct 22, 2010
Hi Giff if you get tickets i will go to the beehive as its near the station,it seems tickets are flying out of the club shop at a fast rate of knotts so good luck :thumbsup:

John , one word of warning from a friendly Poshie , The Beehive has just had a major re fit with over £500 000 spent on the place so although its very nice its decor is more a restaurant type than a old fashioned pub and the prices reflect that !

So if your planning a major session then would reccomend Charters or the Cherry Tree both less than a ten minute walk from the station .

Unless your absolutely minted then it wont matter anyway :lolol:

Anyway hope all you guys travelling have a great day ! Apart from taking the points home with you .:thumbsup:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Just a warning for those heading to the Cherry Tree who haven't been before. Last time we played there on a Saturday it took 2 HOURS to get served...

RE tickets - received ours today; it says £15 on them even though they cost £20, is this the same for everyone?!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Notters...Sounds like you've been charged full price for a concession ticket by your club:facepalm:

We've got 4 tickets - supposed to be 3 adults and 1 senior. The senior has "U16" written on it! The adult ones show £15 on the final stubs and the "U16" shows £10; there is another stub with £5 on it.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Not sure why the panic etc etc

From the Posh site

3,475 Capacity Away Terrace
763 Block A away seats available

We will not take 4,238 to this game, yet they are now saying no tickets on the day

I got 3 terrace tickets this morning, tickets 1074, 1075 and 1076 - not sure if they are selling them in any sort of order. The phone was going constantly when I was in there and there was a small queue with everyone buying Peterborough tickets.

I would expect about 2,500 to travel as its slightly further than London and not as glamorous as Charlton.

Anyway whatever happens we will have considerably more than the 578 we took there for the last league game (yes it was midweek but that was a poor turnout!)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Although its further away from London if you're in the South , there are many Albion fans living in exile who are going to this match because it is easy to get to by rail or road.

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
Will someone please bring a flare.

What, and end up getting a 3 year ban, £500 fine and community service? ( Ipswich Fan at Peterborough) No thanks. The last BHA fan who done it at Peterborough got a £250 fine and that was it. Really have cracked down on those jolly things since.

Brighton would probably ban the fan for life now, who in their right mind would jeopardise that with Falmer next season.

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
I don't go to many matches so there's not a lot of point.
I'll probably end up with the home fans.

Well go in the home section then, god you sound so bloody boring and tight. your attitude stinks, call yourself an Albion fan. I became a member for the Charlton game only because that’s how I could get a ticket and knew the Atmosphere would be f***ing mental.

Peterborough will be the same, it has done all the times I’ve been. I’d pay £’s to be a member for the Boro game if I wasn’t already a member.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
spoke to a mate of mine at Posh - he is adamant that there will be away terrace tickets on the day.

Except when it is a sell out home and away I have never bought a ticket in advance anywhere over the years despite our box office saying it's ticket only. I have never had a problem

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports