Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough game

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010
I thought I saw a thread yesterday saying tickets are now available.
Is this correct because there is nothing on the club website about them.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just look in the ticket section, it might be a big clue :thumbsup:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

yeah but the site is pretty useless though dont you think? There is nothing on the news section and still nothing about it on the 'coming up' section! compared to other clubs iv seen ours is pretty poor. wouldn't take long to publish the details would it???

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010

Just looked again and you are right it's on the online ticket section but not on the coming up section where people usually look first.
I presume that they are available at the club shop as well ?

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Assume the tickets being sold online are for terrace behind the goal only - but it does not say so.

We usually get 800 seat tickets in the first block at the side - but no mention anywhere of this yet.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
You can't book seats online. (At least it better be the terracing that is being sold online.) Why can't they announce this properly before just plonking them on sale ?! Grrr. Falmer will be chaos.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The seats are being kept back for the thermos flask and bobble hat brigade who might get trampled on if they were on the terrace.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
pay on the day surely??

yeah , normally the away club initially sends down a percentage of tickets , if they sellout a decision is made to ask for more tickets effectively making it all ticket , as what happened with Charlton and if any are unsold they are made available on the gate as what happened with Leeds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here