Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterboro v Albion 6 Apr 2002 - VIDEO

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
I know I've posted it on the other thread but feel it deserves its own thread. More of this tomorrow please. Anybody want me to post similar of the Port Vale game?

[YT]LgMl54UOboM[/YT]

Jimmy Grimble

Right in the mood now!

Collar Feeler

Jul 26, 2003
Nice! Unashamed close up of Chaz.

Haha, you noticed did you Tim!? he was rather larger in those days then he is now! I recall he was with his girlfriend of the time who had the most amazing funbags I've ever clapped eyes on (might account for the shaky camera). And she was only about 19, how he ever pulled her I'll never know. The Port Vale is even better - I found a yellow press vest at the previous game at Withdean and took it with us to Vale Park. When we got there I slipped it on and jumped over the hoardings to go pitchside, the stewards thought I was an official cameraman and let me film to my hearts content - It was brilliant and some of the footage is really good. I'll dig it out and stick it on youtube sometime this weekend.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
That was brilliant, thank you very much...hopefully someone can post footage after the game today, would be nice to see what the terrace end in full voice sounds like from the seats...just to give an impression of how loud it will sound to the rest of the ground.

Collar Feeler

Jul 26, 2003
That was brilliant, thank you very much...hopefully someone can post footage after the game today, would be nice to see what the terrace end in full voice sounds like from the seats...just to give an impression of how loud it will sound to the rest of the ground.

I've a got a smaller compact video camera now, will take that and try and oblige.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
omg i cant wait for this game! Deafining that! and hopefully more of the same today :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here