Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Ward - REMF Pool Night - Last Chance

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can people bring loads of money.

I can confirm BHAFC have donated a signed shirt and signed ball for the raffle. Thats worth some tickets.

Wardy will be brinnging his book and can perosnally sign it on the night £ 16.99.

I will be selling Wardy signed T shirts £ 15 and Wardy signed photo montage £ 10.

I will be selling the professionally produced REMF 8 dvd £ 5.

The auction for the signed Wardy Hereford United match programme will be done, £ 100 bid at the moment.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Sorry Unc but me and my + 1 are not able to attend. I have the lurgy at the moment and trust me you don't want me anywhere neat you lot. Sorry about the short notice and all. If you PM the REMF bank details, I'll get a donation. Good luck with the evening.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If you can pay that would be kind. Thanks for letting me know. Get better soon.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Table 1

1. Matt Horner V Zico
2. Goodfella V Albion Roar 1
3. NMH V Ali Jenkins
4. Uncle Spielberg V Fatboy
5. Sam Hale - bye into round 2
6. Desperate Seagull V Matt Horner's Friend 1
7. Bye into round 2 V Ronnie
8. Mateja V Jacqui Ward

Table 2

1. Basil Fawlty V Lee
2. Mendoza's Friend V Same Hale's Friend
3. Trigger V Tom Hark
4. Zico's Friend V J2BHA
5. Ian V Mendoza
6. It's Neil V Ned
7. Albion Roar 2 V Matt Horner's Friend 2
8. Matt V Peter Ward

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have put bye's but if anyone wants to step in its not too late.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
1 day to go. 2 spaces still left.

Raffle

1. Signed BHAFC shirt - courtesy of bhafc
2. Signed BHAFC ball - courtesy of bhac
3. Bottle of Sparkling Wine
4. Tin of luxury biscuits
5. 2 tickets to the Duke of Yorks - courtesy of Goodfella
6. BHAFC Santa

More to follow

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thats 3 drop outs in the last few days. Lets hope someone turns up tomorrow. This happens all the time and makes it very difficult to organise anything.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Unfortunately these things happen US.

They'll be a good turn out. Don't you worry.

Worried people are spreading rumours about me and my chum! We don't bite.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not having a go at anyone what will be will be. I have had a bad head cold for a week sods law.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't think the Ocean Rooms are going to offer any free tickets as I e mailed them twice so its eveyman for himself after the Pool. I am sure Wardy will not want to stop then so suggest all who want to carry on with him on Town. I will probably have had enough by 12ish and need to get stuff back.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You can GUARANTEE Wardy will not be going to bed at 12.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
For those that have byes in the first round would it not be an idea for someone who has already lost a match to play them in a 'friendly' to give them a warm up before the second round?

Or maybe the great man himself may fancy an extra game or two against the byes?...

Last edited:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
For those that have byes in the first round would it not be an idea for someone who has already lost a match to play them in a 'friendly' to give them a warm up before the second round?

That's a good idea. Gives a loser the opportunity to play 2 games for £10, instead of 1, as well.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Or maybe the great man himself may fancy an extra game or two against the byes?...

Where do you propose these games take place bearing in mind the 2 tables will be being used for the tournament ?.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Where do you propose these games take place bearing in mind the 2 tables will be being used for the tournament ?.

Er, where they would of been taking place anyway, the two match tables are now going to be running three games short so why not put three warm up games in their place for the players with byes?... it will still be exactly the same amount of games as it would have been with a full compliment of 32 players and those with byes wont have to wait ages for their first game.

It's only a suggestion!

Last edited:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009

There would already have been time set aside for Me vs Hannibal Smith, and my friend vs Bretts friend, right? So that time is still available, and nothing happening on each table at that time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here