Peter Ward REMF Darts Competition - Friday 5th August @ 7 pm

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The first ever REMF Darts tournament will take place on Friday 29/7, 7 pm start, venue tba. The day before the first ever game at the Amex Stadium.

301, straight in, double finish, best of 3.

Peter Ward is over with his wife for this.

£ 10 entrance fee, 16 or 32 players needed.

In a pub, so bar all night, raffle and signed Peter Ward items for sale.

50% of all proceeds go to the REMF ( other 50% prize money ).

Please add your name on here if interested.

simonl

August1969
Feb 21, 2009
BN1
I will take two places please.

I can also offer a venue if you casn't find something suitable. Subsidised bar but would need dartboard to be provided. Near Preston Park.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I can also offer a venue if you casn't find something suitable. Subsidised bar but would need dartboard to be provided. Near Preston Park.
its in your garage isnt it?

:)

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
im in

the costa love bus

Feb 17, 2010
brighton
Put me and basil faulity down please also i might be able to get adrian gray down for nite (local pro) do u want me to ask him?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i have a good friend who doesnt use nsc who might want to go, can you stick him down for now please

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have the trophies, winner and runner up, the winner will get a bottle of champagne as well. There will be a raffle and some Wardy signed stuff for sale. Can someone suggest a venue ideally with 2 darts boards for me to approach. Thanks. I will limit it to either 16 or 24 with 8 byes. I am thinking 301, straight in double finish, either knockout or best of 3 depending on time. Anyone else interested. I will do the draw around Mid July and announce the time and place.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
You could try the Rosehill Tavern. Not been in a while but they had two dartboards the last time I was there.

Likelihood is that you'll need a seperate room though eh? Especially on a Friday night.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
pants at darts but may as well stick me down as well as ile be jans taxi , theres a club in london road that has 6 dart boards , cant think of its name off the top of my head

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I have the trophies, winner and runner up, the winner will get a bottle of champagne as well. There will be a raffle and some Wardy signed stuff for sale. Can someone suggest a venue ideally with 2 darts boards for me to approach. Thanks. I will limit it to either 16 or 24 with 8 byes. I am thinking 301, straight in double finish, either knockout or best of 3 depending on time. Anyone else interested. I will do the draw around Mid July and announce the time and place.

Gareth - I would suggst RILEYS as they have loads of boards.

I would also suggest 501 straight in, double out standard rules and best of 3 legs - then best of 5 in the semis and final. With 6 boards, even if you get 32 players (which i doubt will happen) it will still be over fairly quickly.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will approach Riley's as that sounds perfect, apart from London Road obviously. Would you like to be my right hand Man, Sheebo ?. I reckon we can get 32 if we try.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports