Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter & the Test Tube Babies - Football Anthem

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's hard to tell what they play with our hopeless PA system. Roll on Falmer.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
dougdeep said:
It's hard to tell what they play with our hopeless PA system. Roll on Falmer.
You're just pissed off because he doesn't play any Queen(except "We are the Champions" when appropriate):D

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I thought they sounded like The Business, not the best track of theirs i've ever heard.

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
It's called 'Smiling Through The Tears' (appropriate for us as well as England!)
I think it is the best thing they have ever done and is a real candidate for the England world cup song. They are Brighton through and through, have been going since the 70s and done loads of benefits for the club. It's not out yet - but we will have another opportunity to get Brighton into the Top 40 and I think we should take it, and this time loads of fans all over the country who like a storming, melodic punk song in support of the national team will join in!

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
attila said:
It's called 'Smiling Through The Tears' (appropriate for us as well as England!)
I think it is the best thing they have ever done and is a real candidate for the England world cup song. They are Brighton through and through, have been going since the 70s and done loads of benefits for the club. It's not out yet - but we will have another opportunity to get Brighton into the Top 40 and I think we should take it, and this time loads of fans all over the country who like a storming, melodic punk song in support of the national team will join in!
Must have been the PA over in the south stand then, to me it sounded more like Micky Fitz than Peter.
Will need a 2nd listen then?
Can you download anywhere?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Hmm it was a bit rubbish really in a Sham 69 kind of way. (just my opinion before some punk bore berates me fo expressing myself)

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
I liked Elvis is dead on Vaultage 78

Anybody know where you can download the Vaultage albums or buy them on CD?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Intensive care . . .I'm in intensive care :lolol:

Vicars Wank Too
Up Yer Bum
Banned From The Pubs
Moped Lads
Peacehaven Wild Kids
classic stuff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports