Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Kay Car Share

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's okay. The dogging thing was tragically unfunny but it has it's moments. Peter Kay is good in it but I find him very likeable. Well, when he does something good, not that X Factor spoof shite or his Jimmy Savile music videos.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Hmmm. I obviously need to give it another go. Found it particularly unfunny for the first 15 minutes. Hey-ho.

Sweetie

Apr 1, 2004
Brilliant TV. Hopefully they won't rush through another series in the near future as could all get a bit samey. Looking forward to tonight's episode and it is not often I actually look forward to something on TV other than footie!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I saw the whole lot on iplayer last month. They have certainly left it open for a second series.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Can certainly see why some people don't like it because the dogging scene was rubbish and a bit desperate. But I think it's brilliant must see TV and aside from that mistake, it's been hilarious.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Phoenix Nights - brilliant.
Max and Paddy spin off - ok, had it's moments.
Car share - watched the first one and thought it was a bit meh. Watched the second episode (dogging) last night and the slap you round the face gags aren't that great but the subtle ones (mainly the Forever FM stuff) are very Phoenix Night-esq. Think I'll stick with it.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just watched the last episode. Final 10 minutes great stuff. Well written and nicely acted.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Really enjoyed the series but I think Peter Kay was punching above his weight there.

The music selection was brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here