Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Peter Adolph, for many a huge part of our youth.

I used to live close to the factory when it was in Chiddingstone Causeway, just outside Tonbridge. Always wanted to go in there !

They had a variety of outposts, including Wadhurst, bottom of Warwick Park in Tunbridge Wells and two sites in Langton Green. A good friend of mine lived next to the "factory" (large shed) in Langton where the figures were moulded and consequently had hundreds of "seconds given to him. These he used to populate "terraces" made from cornflake packet cardboard that surrounded his pitch. Made actually playing the game somewhat awkward.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
They had a variety of outposts, including Wadhurst, bottom of Warwick Park in Tunbridge Wells and two sites in Langton Green. A good friend of mine lived next to the "factory" (large shed) in Langton where the figures were moulded and consequently had hundreds of "seconds given to him. These he used to populate "terraces" made from cornflake packet cardboard that surrounded his pitch. Made actually playing the game somewhat awkward.

Didn't realise they had several sites. Shame that I think it's all made abroad now. Still if Play stations has been around in the 70's.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here