Pete Burns

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I just read on ceefax that a coat owned by Pete Burns has been seized after he claimed it was made of Gorilla Fur, and it is illegal to own such an item in the UK. If found guilty, he faces a prison term!

Damn right. Wearing animal fur makes me angry anyway, but Gorilla fur!?!??! Throw away the bloody key!:flameboun

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
the bloke's a complete c*nt. End of!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
One question about that c u n t Burns.

Why does a geezer who's spent so much time, effort & money trying to look like a (f***ing ugly) bird, hate women so much?

Unprovoked attack on the fit Baywatch Babe tonight which ended in the freak calling her an "L.A. Whore".

They should have put just one geezer in there with a hint of backbone who wouldn't put up with that shit & knock the cod faced prick spark out.

Preston is a bottle job; prick!

:angry:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
smudge said:

Why does a geezer who's spent so much time, effort & money trying to look like a (f***ing ugly) bird, hate women so much?

Unprovoked attack on the fit Baywatch Babe tonight which ended in the freak calling her an "L.A. Whore".

I quite enjoyed that

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Susie_Wilden_01.jpg

Chantelle in 5 years. I would put money on it, shes horrible.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
smudge said:

They should have put just one geezer in there with a hint of backbone who wouldn't put up with that shit & knock the cod faced prick spark out.

totally unprovoked, burns is a despicable coward who only attacks women. I hate him

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
smudge said:

That was funny - so he verbally beat up some stupid american bitch whats wrong with that??

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Quote from a website

Up to press,i had thought of Pete Burns as an arrogant, egocentric, ignorant fool. Having just seen the charity he is representing, he now has my full support. Transsexuality is difficult at any age to cope with. He obviously recognises this, and is supporting the charity for young transexuals..Really hope you win Pete, so this charity can get some much needed resources. XX
Jacqui W, Leeds

Vanity

Sep 10, 2005
I think the police have now proven that while it is genuine real fur it is not from a gorilla and is not illegal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports