Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pet Hates

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
The phrase "Break the internet". What a ****ing load of shit.

"The latest video to break the Internet is of a cat..." **** OFF.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
people walking around supermarkets leaning all over the trolley bars like they are about to fall over

What is it with pushing the fecking things SIDEWAYS. IT's got handles, use them. That way, you won't be taking up the whole fecking aisle I am trying to RAPIDLY get through. Twunts.

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
people walking around supermarkets leaning all over the trolley bars like they are about to fall over
I do that so I can slide along quickly down the aisle, it's fun 👍
What is it with pushing the fecking things SIDEWAYS. IT's got handles, use them. That way, you won't be taking up the whole fecking aisle I am trying to RAPIDLY get through. Twunts.

Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Then my work here is done :thumbsup:

Its actually quite cathartic, this thread. A bit like the hallowed Bell-cheeses at work thread. Its good to get these things off your chest now and then.

Well, yes but not quite.
Because you forgot to mention that while you were waiting for the arrival of the cress she could have quite easily got her purse out from the bottom of her stuffed handbag and got enough cash out to pay for the shopping, or got her card out and ready.
But oh no.
2 minutes to find her purse.
How much is it again.
£28.43
Five, ten,twenty, twenty five, twenty six, twenty seven, twenty seven and 50, twenty eight, and did you say 33, no 43, ten, twenty, GET A F****** move on you insane old bag!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Last few posts confirm again that I'm glad I'm not on Facebook. Every time I consider the benefits of joining I think of threads like this and remember they are massively outweighed.

If somebody or something is that bad, you just "unfollow" them.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Middle Lane Drivers

The Archers

Alan Pardew (from before he went to Crystal Palace.)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I need to extend my earlier list to include people who insist on using premiership rather than premier league.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

If you planned ahead you would not need to hurry. Who's issue is it?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Queue jumpers - cars or pedestrians.

Women with 'Baby On Board' badges that look like they concieved the night before. The use for the badges seems to have changed from the intended use - showing someone that is carrying a bulge and therefore might want a seat (which I totally agree with) - to a more fashionable badge of honour to show off.

I've never seen one of those?!

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
People who use your instead of you're...

Radio travel reporters who talk about an "earlier accident" - it must have happened earlier or you wouldn't be able to talk about it...

People who say almost exactly - make your mind up, it's either almost OR exactly, can't be both...

There's more, but I am starting to sound and feel like Victor Meldrew.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Oh oh oh! Pensioners doing their weekly shop on a Saturday! Morrisons was absolutely rammed on Saturday morning and 50% of it was penioners with trolleys!

Oh oh oh! Pensioners doing their weekly shop on a Saturday! Morrisons was absolutely rammed on Saturday morning and 50% of it was penioners with trolleys!

A variation are the (sorry to be non PC) the pikey families who can only go shopping as a group of minimum four persons, possibly one in a pushchair wingeing. They also have to block the aisle whilst they all hold a group discussion about quantity/brand of every item they purchase.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
A variation are the (sorry to be non PC) the pikey families who can only go shopping as a group of minimum four persons, possibly one in a pushchair wingeing. They also have to block the aisle whilst they all hold a group discussion about quantity/brand of every item they purchase.

Wouldn't happen in Waitrose:)

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Commentators who say that was unlucky when the ball hits the post/bar, no it isn't it wasn't on target.
Commentators who say the goalie was beaten when the ball passes the goalie and misses the goal, NO he is only beaten when it goes past him and into the goal or is stopped by someone else on the line.
Oh and litterers, take your Lucozade/energy bottle home with you, if you have the strength. I thank you kindly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here