Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pessimistic

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Got to be on top of our game and no sendings off............most of aLL,WE MUSN'T GO A GOAL DOWN BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GOOD AT COMING BACK!
Fingers crossed.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Look at Wigan against the form book. We need to get behind the team even if they make a mistake the players the club and the fans deserve this one.:albion2::albion::vuvu::ascarf::bigwave:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Get a grip.

Friday was always going to difficult. Second half we succumbed to a bit of hoof ball at home.

But we came away without conceding. They are now an odd side. Long ball with some very talented individuals.

But we will finish them tomorrow. They know it and we should know it too_Once we get ahead their heads will go down.

They are not the side we saw at the start of the season. Stop worrying.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
For fark's ache!! There is only ONE thing going to happen tomorrow night - a BHA victory, followed by a mass pitch invasion and taunting of sobbing Palace fans. Anyone who thinks otherwise is quite frankly a f****ng idiot (excuse my French).

At last sense prevails !!! Burger me people get behind them and have some bloody faith !!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Look at Wigan against the form book. We need to get behind the team even if they make a mistake the players the club and the fans deserve this one.:albion2::albion::vuvu::ascarf::bigwave:

This is so true. Will help massively if the fans stay patient, even when it's not going well. Best home atmosphere I've ever been in was when Ath Bilbao beat Man Utd. San Mames was amazing because the supporters said from the off that whatever happened they'd be proud of the team. That came across and the players performed without any fear. Applaud everything that's good and when it's bad, the crowd need to work even harder. The 12th man stuff really makes a difference in a game like this. Supporters, not moaners... It'd be a nice change to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here