Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pervis Estupiñán - SIGNED - 5 YEAR CONTRACT

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Didn't the clubs medical staff get laid off shortly after that? Or did I dream that
No - it was before that (club doc) - worked notice and joined Charlton - unrelated I think.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
No - it was before that (club doc) - worked notice and joined Charlton - unrelated I think.
It was Dr Will Abbot who joined Charlton. He was Performance manager with us not the club doctor. I believe he’s entitled to use the title Dr as he has a PhD in Sports Science.

Vicann During took over from Stephen Lewis as club doctor earlier this year, he was the other jacked bloke with Adam Brett, but both of them appear to have completely disappeared.

Jimmy Grimble

Is he actually OK? I know he’s scored a couple of screamers since returning, but he isn’t close to the player he was last year.

Wondering if he’s missing having Caicedo’s press resistance in his nearby passing triangles as well as his defensive covering.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Is he actually OK? I know he’s scored a couple of screamers since returning, but he isn’t close to the player he was last year.

Wondering if he’s missing having Caicedo’s press resistance in his nearby passing triangles as well as his defensive covering.
Give him a chance to play himself back into form. I don’t think anybody should expect him to instantly be back to his best.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I thought he was terrible for an hour or more today, then somehow he upped his game and played well for the last part of the game. Perhaps it's just a case of getting back up to speed after a long layoff.
Probably the most accurate assessment. Had an absolute nightmare in the first half, but then improved a little

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Give him a chance to play himself back into form. I don’t think anybody should expect him to instantly be back to his best.
He’s getting destroyed on here on multiple threads - garbage, really poor, shockingly bad etc etc. Was he a bit off his game ? Yes……does he deserve the assassination? Not in my book but at least we have this week’s escaped goat :shrug:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He’s getting destroyed on here on multiple threads - garbage, really poor, shockingly bad etc etc. Was he a bit off his game ? Yes……does he deserve the assassination? Not in my book but at least we have this week’s escaped goat :shrug:
Well, at least escaped is better than scraped!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yes.

But you set your own standards as a player, at the moment in possession and defensively Pervis is significant below his IMO.

His leg remains heavily strapped, perhaps it’s restricting him….

But not good enough in the last two away games.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I thought he was terrible for an hour or more today, then somehow he upped his game and played well for the last part of the game. Perhaps it's just a case of getting back up to speed after a long layoff.
I like the fact that @Comrade Sam and @Earl of Tangmere liked your post. How’s that for an unlikely alliance ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here