ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Meh. Needs to improve his luck with VAR before he is good enough for the big 6

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
He has certainly settled in well. I remember his early goals there was always a nervousness or erraticness about him at times. That has certainly gone from his game in the latter half of the season.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Quality in pretty much all departments.

And whoever came up with ‘Perverto Carlos’ deserves a pat on the back .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Along with Mitoma, there are times in a match., when moves or passes by him, make me say Wow. He is very talented and learning the PL game very quickly.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Like to think I’m not one for hyperbole and think the likes of Mitoma and Caicedo are brilliant but not quite there yet - but Pervis, relative to his position, is another level.

Genuinely wouldn’t trade him for another left back. What a signing and what an upgrade.
I thought about starting the very same thread just a few days ago. As you so rightly say what a player Pervis is, overshadowed by the likes of Caicedo, MacAllister, and Mitoma, simply because he plays in the unfashionable position of left back.

Marc Cucu who? I can barely remember his name now.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
i was watching thinking, how has tony bloom done that? he is clearly more effective than coocs and will only improve, MoM for me
MoM for me was Caicedo. Must have been frustrating for him to have worked so hard, played so well, and not win due to mistakes by others.

But Pervis was, indeed, fantastic. Superb player, and getting better all the time.

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
I’m gonna go as far as to say world class. Hes kinda gone under the radar as far as the “top” clubs, fine by me.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Very good player, but his decision making going forward needs a fair bit of work.
Really? Only Solly and Pascal have more assists than him for us this season, and outperforming his expected assist stat. His stats this season better Cucurella almost across the board offensively whilst Cucurella is defensively outperforming him (apart from in the air).

He adds so much offensively, I'm not sure how you could criticise that part of his game?

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
He has been fantastic for us so far this season. Should be up there with some other for player of the season.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
In another season he would be clear POTS but tough considering Solly finding another level and Mitoma's brilliance. Japanese voting influence will sway it but Pervinho has been class.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Like to think I’m not one for hyperbole and think the likes of Mitoma and Caicedo are brilliant but not quite there yet - but Pervis, relative to his position, is another level.

Genuinely wouldn’t trade him for another left back. What a signing and what an upgrade.
I like him too, but of those 3, I'd go:
Moises > Pervis > Kaoru
Pervis took a while to adjust, but has been sensational at least since WC -- he's one of the best athletes I've witnessed, and his delivery in the final third is excellent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here