Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Perspective

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
We aren’t though. It is the reality being lived by most football clubs. It is a reality only a few missteps away from our club. One and a half seasons of relative success doesn’t change that. Perhaps the entitlement being referred to by the OP is exactly this view that somehow we are now Manchester Utd or Chelsea. We aren’t. We can be Derby or Hartlepool once again because most clubs are.
You’re right, but why frame it in the ‘clearing dog shit and jumpers for goals’ mode? We are past that now, and of course we can go backwards, but that applies to all bar top 6 in PL. Does anyone really believe where we are now is timeless?

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
When people stop going into an existential crisis after one shit game, yes.

And 'past that'? Really? We have had one semi decent season. Ever. Ever ever. That was last season. And some people now think we should be winning every game against teams like Forest. And shit the bed when we don't. Looking for 'reasons'.

Well, f*** me. If you need to win every game, and need a written explanation from the CEO if we don't, go follow a state-owned club.
Arguing with empty room here. I entirely agree with your sentiments but see my previous post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here