Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Perspective

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
On the eve of a memorable day in the Albion's history, let it be an appreciation and celebration of those who have made it possible.
Liam Brady who managed to seek out DK and get him on board, Paul Samrah for spotting the illegal change in the constitution, and TB for stumping up the necessary to procure DK's aspirations at a time when banks were not lending a penny.
Mention should also be made to Steve Gritt for keeping us in the league when relegation would have nmeant possible oblivion, plus Stuart Storer, and Robbie Reinelt et al whose vital efforts made that possible.
To those who made the trip to Gillingham and the amazing away support over the entire fourteen years who have been an ever constant and given all the teams belief through good and bad.
Tomorrow should be a reflection, massive celebration and realisation of all the good times and the bad over the past sixteen years and when the Stripes emerge to GOSBTS in the fabulous Goldstone replacement I will personally shed buckets of tears and never ever be ashamed of that moment.
I love this Club for what it has given me and that will never change.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Don't think anyone will forget what these people have done,but we were ALL in this together,all the fans that went on the marches,signing petitions,sending letters,a collection of people who did not want their club to die...Brighton til' we die!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Completely wiping out the Withdean home support :facepalm:

Liam Brady-yes....and the Withdean Support may just become the "forgotten" hero's.....everybody has played a part,some more,others less,but .....thumbs up to all.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
As depressing as turning up at the withdean to watch the Albion play was.Let's not forget that if we had never come back from gillingham to play at withdean then we probably wouldn't have a club to support now.On top of that we had more success during the withdean days than I have ever known.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
I think you've missed the point - Withdean support certainly not forgootten at all.
It's all part of the mix.
Regards

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Martin Perry for actually driving though the concept, options, planning permissions, univeristy negotiations and managing the design and delivery teams?

On the eve of a memorable day in the Albion's history, let it be an appreciation and celebration of those who have made it possible.
Liam Brady who managed to seek out DK and get him on board, Paul Samrah for spotting the illegal change in the constitution, and TB for stumping up the necessary to procure DK's aspirations at a time when banks were not lending a penny.
Mention should also be made to Steve Gritt for keeping us in the league when relegation would have nmeant possible oblivion, plus Stuart Storer, and Robbie Reinelt et al whose vital efforts made that possible.
To those who made the trip to Gillingham and the amazing away support over the entire fourteen years who have been an ever constant and given all the teams belief through good and bad.
Tomorrow should be a reflection, massive celebration and realisation of all the good times and the bad over the past sixteen years and when the Stripes emerge to GOSBTS in the fabulous Goldstone replacement I will personally shed buckets of tears and never ever be ashamed of that moment.
I love this Club for what it has given me and that will never change.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here