Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Personal hygiene

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
But you're happy to put your food in a supermarket trolley that has been left outside where birds, cats or foxes could've shat/pissed on it.
Generally speaking unless you plan to cook your dinner and serve it up on your trolley and eat it off there you should be ok.

You forgot to include the trolleys that contain those feral leaky arsed kids that get pushed around while stuffing their faces with packets of crisps and dribbling Ribena throughout the store.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
This. I know my knob is cleaner than any tap, towel or paper dispenser in a public toilet.

I get rather tired of people who expect me to wash my hands after a wee. I don't piss on my hands. What is the actual matter with people?

This. I shower every morning and put on clean underwear. It would actually make more sense to wash my hands before touching my knob given all the public surfaces they’ll have touched during the day. I often don’t wash my hands in a public bog on the basis of there being more germs on the taps.

For all those that think your knob is covered in germs that’ll give you the lurgy, how do you reconcile the hygiene issues when it comes to getting a nosh?

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Urine is sterile my hands are clean my Rodger was thoroughly washed. The only muck I am going to encounter is on the door handle and no matter how well I have washed my hands I am still going to be infected. Now if I've had a pooh my hand washing is second to none. Yes you over reacted.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Q: "Didn't your mother ever teach you to wash you hands after going to the toilet?"

A: "Better than that, she taught me not to piss on my hands."

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
https://www.dollarshaveclub.com/content/story/why-wash-hands-after-urination

Now, you might be wondering: How can you get fecal matter on your hands if you’re directing your super soaker directly into the urinal, no spillage and splashback whatsoever? For starters, bathroom-door handles have so much bacteria on them, you could use one to colonize Mars. And if that’s not enough for you, flushing actually launches aerosolized toilet funk into the air, which can travel up to six feet. That means virtually everything you touch in the bathroom could be coated with a fine mist of invisible poo particles.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
This. I know my knob is cleaner than any tap, towel or paper dispenser in a public toilet.

I get rather tired of people who expect me to wash my hands after a wee. I don't piss on my hands. What is the actual matter with people?

Why do you hold your knob when you piss, that's a bit weird, I hold my todger on the shaft down near the hinge end.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
https://www.dollarshaveclub.com/content/story/why-wash-hands-after-urination

Now, you might be wondering: How can you get fecal matter on your hands if you’re directing your super soaker directly into the urinal, no spillage and splashback whatsoever? For starters, bathroom-door handles have so much bacteria on them, you could use one to colonize Mars. And if that’s not enough for you, flushing actually launches aerosolized toilet funk into the air, which can travel up to six feet. That means virtually everything you touch in the bathroom could be coated with a fine mist of invisible poo particles.

Bollocks. Shut the lid before you flush, ergo, no launching.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
You probably had the same germs on your hands from opening the door to get out of the toilet given the number of people who don't wash their hands.

My local has both ordinary liquid soap and hospital hand wash in the gents. Most regulars use the latter and then take another squirt to wipe over the handle on the way out.

Seems to work, although once, when I was taking a piss, I saw a regular wipe his hands and then rub a squirt of the hospital stuff on the door handle on his way out. The stranger next to me, zipped up and walked straight past the handbasin, and, on grabbing the door handle he expressed his disgust at the damp state of it and turned around and washed his hands whilst complaining loudly about the dirty ******* who had just left.

He was being serious.:ohmy:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Bollocks. Shut the lid before you flush, ergo, no launching.

It is still not enough to stop the spray apparently. Though obviously it helps. It's why you should use toothbrush caps and keep soap and flannels away from the shitter.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It is still not enough to stop the spray apparently. Though obviously it helps. It's why you should use toothbrush caps and keep soap and flannels away from the shitter.

Or just build up some resistance

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Why do you hold your knob when you piss, that's a bit weird, I hold my todger on the shaft down near the hinge end.

image.jpeg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
In the same way that they can identify 16 different bloods, 16 different salivas.. Your pee has a signature thaf is different to my pee.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Did Panorama really do those DNA tests or is that a myth though.

On a slightly different tack has anyone dried their penis in one of those Dyson super hand driers ?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
That’s a myth but most of the germs in piss will do you no harm unless the pisser has a unrinary infection.

The Grauniad says that urine is sterile, but the Skithsonian and the journal of clinical microbiology says it isn’t. I think I know who I’m going with here.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
This. I shower every morning and put on clean underwear. It would actually make more sense to wash my hands before touching my knob given all the public surfaces they’ll have touched during the day. I often don’t wash my hands in a public bog on the basis of there being more germs on the taps.

For all those that think your knob is covered in germs that’ll give you the lurgy, how do you reconcile the hygiene issues when it comes to getting a nosh?

Ah, yes, with the old gentleman's wash

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here