Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Perhaps Brighton have gone up a couple of percent because they are playing us"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"Perhaps xxxxxx FC have gone up a couple of percent because they are playing us"
Now it just reads like something Gus said.

No point getting bent out of shape over manager talk.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Cheer yourselves up (if you're really bothered by McCarthy) with this nice report from the East Anglian Daily Times.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich...e_to_go_top_at_rejuvenated_brighton_1_3926035

That's a good read! Admits Ipswich weren't at their best but is at the same time extremely complimentary about the Albion. The reporter also pointed out something I was struck by which nobody else has commented on as far as I can see, which was the quality of Danny Holla's dead ball deliveries. Corners which didn't just breach the first defender and the like!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Saw MM's comments on sky news this morning and he said we played very and were the better team. I like McCarthy a decent manager who has done a terrific job this season.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I was struck by which nobody else has commented on as far as I can see, which was the quality of Danny Holla's dead ball deliveries. Corners which didn't just breach the first defender and the like!

I was thinking that last night, he was sending in some great balls. Had Dunk been available I really think we could have put one of them away.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
The American Express Stadium?

No never been there but have driven past. Looks like it might have a B&Q next to it.

5887167742_5b8836b198.jpg

DSC03705.jpg

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
He's right. We did try harder for this game. I'd be worried if we didn't step up a gear having lost at the weekend and then playing a team that would go top if they beat us. MM is a very honest manager.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

No never been there but have driven past. Looks like it might have a B&Q next to it.

Thought you said you enjoyed the entertainment yesterday? Come on, open up we won't tell your fellow armchair supporters, you can trust us.

With regard to B&Q they obviously don't show your new cladding when Palace are on the telly or you'd have kept quiet about such thoughts. You really should try going to a match, you may enjoy it

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
We creating loads of chance this season without scoring last night we hit the back of the net with much better finishing,goals win games. Let's hope this gives our team confidence to shoot and hit the target. Well done Brighton

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think he has a point to be fair, we do always seem to raise our game against the better sides.

Is it not a case of the players themselves knowing the respective league positions they know they have to give that little extra or get hammered, so naturally do it. They are after all is said and done professionals.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

You've never been there, despite your team having played there three times? Are you one of those sofa fans who witters on about stuff he thinks he knows but doesn't actually bother going to games? That explains a lot.

Dec 29, 2011
You've never been there, despite your team having played there three times? Are you one of those sofa fans who witters on about stuff he thinks he knows but doesn't actually bother going to games? That explains a lot.

This. Obviously you need a purchasing history to go to brighton away which is why he couldn't.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What part of f*ck off are you not understanding?

I think it's the 'f*ck off' bit he is struggling with Buzzer. They're not the brightest bunch you have to remember.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here