Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Perhaps another contentious RIP thread but Albion related.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Justified RIP on this case, RIP Geoff.
Though you can't help but think that some folk wake up each morning and google, 'who has died today'.
I look on Wikipedia Mike.

Related story re celebrity deaths, I was staying in Perth when Great Train Robber Ronnie Biggs died, the Aussie breakfast news had this extensive report about how Biggs had taken part in the robbery, escaped from Wandsworth Prison, alluded the Police for decades even fighting extradition from Brazil in 1974, however they all but skirted over the fact he’d lived in Australia undetected for nearly 5 years 😂

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I look on Wikipedia Mike.

Related story re celebrity deaths, I was staying in Perth when Great Train Robber Ronnie Biggs died, the Aussie breakfast news had this extensive report about how Biggs had taken part in the robbery, escaped from Wandsworth Prison, alluded the Police for decades even fighting extradition from Brazil in 1974, however they all but skirted over the fact he’d lived in Australia undetected for nearly 5 years 😂
Wouldn't surprise me at all.
The TV news is mostly all local or national stuff.
If I really want to know what is happening in the world, I have to watch the BBC 24hr news channel, or the news on the SBS channel.
Like living in a bubble at times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here