Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I don't think he was ever signed to played for us, I think he was signed to turn a profit later down the line (with an outside shot that he might do enough to get a work permit and then play for us).

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Let me explain.

Ian Wright may know a little more than you about being a forward. Please do let me know if you scored more goals than Ian Wright in the top flight or playing international football?

If so, I stand corrected, and welcome to NSC Gary L?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From doing a bit of googling what you are saying actually turns a bit relevant as Wright apparently said that Tau is good enough.

One out of many opinions from one of many ex-footballers. From what Ive seen and heard I dont agree with him, and there are plenty of other ex-footballers who expressed opinions I dont agree with. If we take yesterday as an example, I dont agree with some of Southgates decisions despite him being a better defender than I was.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Let me explain.

Ian Wright may know a little more than you about being a forward. Please do let me know if you scored more goals than Ian Wright in the top flight or playing international football?

If so, I stand corrected, and welcome to NSC Gary L?

That's not altogether a persuasive argument.

If I wanted a critique of a painting, I'd go to Brian Sewell (RIP) not to Billy Childish :shrug:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Very odd then that the club have just released a story about the benefit of him playing in the Premier League?

And you’re meant to be a frigging Doctor! Let’s hope you’re not making patient wellness judgement calls any time soon.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Do you think we will see Percy Tau in a Albon shirt in Janurary

Depends which year. We keep hearing about this long term dynasty far far away that the board's apparently signed up to, signing fantasy footballers for the never never. Shame nobody seems overly bovvered about the here and now, the fact that we bump along at the arse end of the EPL every damn season. Only have to get it wrong once and it'll be one helluva long way back

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
Currently losing to a country I have truly never heard of - Sao Tome and Principe... probably not going to help his permit efforts!

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Percy makes it 2-1, and immediately SA make a change with Kermit Erasmus replacing Keagan Dolly. I shit you not.

(Also Iniesta has come on for Sao Tome and Principe)*

*no, not that one...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
@%1;
As far as I know the goals wont help him, but playing will so he should be one small step closer now.

Playing for SA won't help while they're outside the top 50 in the FIFA rankings.

A work permit would probably be granted if we were to offer him a big contract in line with our other high earners. This would demonstrate that we actually believe that he's an exceptional talent - ie regular PL starter - qualifying him for a Global Talent visa, and not just a mediocre player that would be taking away an employment opportunity for one of the British players we have in the set-up.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
He’s quick & offers something a bit different to what we have . Given our current points tally , I would expect to see him in jan if a work permit can be sorted .

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
South Africa Cricket and Rugby have to have so many black players in teams Looking at football team doesnt work other way in football

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
That's not altogether a persuasive argument.

If I wanted a critique of a painting, I'd go to Brian Sewell (RIP) not to Billy Childish :shrug:

To each their own I suppose

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
From doing a bit of googling what you are saying actually turns a bit relevant as Wright apparently said that Tau is good enough.

One out of many opinions from one of many ex-footballers. From what Ive seen and heard I dont agree with him, and there are plenty of other ex-footballers who expressed opinions I dont agree with. If we take yesterday as an example, I dont agree with some of Southgates decisions despite him being a better defender than I was.

Yes, fair enough. Just an opinion of an ex-footballer as you say. Personally I don’t know whether Percy would cut it or not. You just seem a bit too certain he won’t.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here