Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Percy Tau

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Seems like Potter has a very good idea of who does and doesn’t fit. Still not totally convinced by his match day stuff, but 100% believe in his, DA and others ideas about players and club direction.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Well, that was a waste of time.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Very strange that we’ve not announced this yet despite the buying club seemingly smashing it over the media.

Perhaps we want to make a different announcement first?

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I do wonder if the club views this whole saga as a success. All that effort to get him here via playing in Belgium only to find out he’s not that good and we sell him on for a profit of allegedly £100K.

Seems a lovely chap though and hope he does well at his new club.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You win some …. Bissouma, Webster, Veltman, Lamptey, Maupay, Moder, Mac Allister, others don’t work out. At least the financial damage this time (wages) was negligible.

I thought he seemed too lightweight, his game very unstructured (chaotic), to be able to impress in a top league.

Good luck at the new club.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
by all accounts a good lad with a good attitude . Wish i could have seen him take a corner and score from it ! ( perhaps a la kit napier ? )
At least he finished his time with us with a good goal . all the best for the future percy

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Wish him well, I will be pleased that his nauseating fans won’t be around anymore making snide comments on the official BHA Twitter

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Good luck Percy.

I too am pleased that the Percy fans won’t be all over Instagram.

Last edited:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I do wonder if the club views this whole saga as a success. All that effort to get him here via playing in Belgium only to find out he’s not that good and we sell him on for a profit of allegedly £100K.

Seems a lovely chap though and hope he does well at his new club.

We took a gamble and if true have come out with a profit, it could be seen as a success.

It’s disappointing how it’s turned out but you can’t win them all.

It’s a good move for him.

The clubs official account comments section will improve though

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Seems like Potter has a very good idea of who does and doesn’t fit. Still not totally convinced by his match day stuff, but 100% believe in his, DA and others ideas about players and club direction.

Not sure it's about who fits and who doesn't, but more about not standing in the way of fringe squad players who are looking for regular first team football and we are granting their wish of being allowed to move in search of this with a new club, simply because we are unable to guarantee it for them ourselves.

If they wanted to stay as part of our squad, and were happy to remain a fringe player with no guarantee of regular games, then they'd probably still be here

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
6 games. What a waste of time apart from making Percy a few bob. Who knows if he was good enough but like Alli never know unless they have a run of 5/6 games i

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
6 games. What a waste of time apart from making Percy a few bob. Who knows if he was good enough but like Alli never know unless they have a run of 5/6 games i

He was quite good against Citeh but looked pretty poor in other games, Leeds away springs to mind. Have a few shit games and Potter ships you out, especially if you don’t have a record of good performances to fall back on.

Strange one - not sure he really did get the chances to show what he could do for us, definitely had something as that Luton goal showed

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Strange one - not sure he really did get the chances to show what he could do for us, definitely had something as that Luton goal showed

He was quite talented but always looked too lightweight. I don't really understand why he didn't bulk up a bit. Maybe he did, but wasn't strong enough even then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here