Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] People's match day plans

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Working later so will probably sleep through this one. Bit of a splashy one last night and can’t drum up enthusiasm for anything much today. I’ll catch up with it this evening.
Hope those that attend have a rewarding afternoon.

Skuller

Jun 3, 2017
I’ve just got up and seen the no trains from Seaford thread……currently scratching my head and working out a plan to see the first Saturday 3pm home game in over 5 months and first home game for a month.

Anyone else believe in Sod’s law? :annoyed:

I’m going from Seaford and will get the 12 bus (through Newhaven) to Old Steine, Brighton and then the 25 to the ground. Same in reverse at the end if still no trains.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's going to depend on the trains (or lack thereof). In theory it's the usual train with the usual crowd, couple of pints on the concourse, watch a frustrating 1-1 draw where we spunk at least 5 good chances and concede from a set piece and then moan with the usual crowd about it on the way home.

In practice it could involve catching a couple of buses early doors and crossing my fingers.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Bit of a splashy one last night and can’t drum up enthusiasm for anything much today.

Probably the blue cheese burgers, fish cakes and poached eggs in the Taphouse yesterday. Eat some unbuttered burnt toast and you’ll be right as rain in no time. :thumbsup:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Dog walk early. Bacon bap for lunch. Drive to Mill Road P&R. Pint and maybe a pie.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Probably the blue cheese burgers, fish cakes and poached eggs in the Taphouse yesterday. Eat some unbuttered burnt toast and you’ll be right as rain in no time. :thumbsup:

Ha yes! It was quite the combo. Must have been that bowl of chips between the 10th and 11th pint. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here