Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] People you used to like but now can't stand

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
And he is a cylist.

Which makes me like him more but is then offset by the fact that he supports Chelsea.
Agree about his radio programme - A two hour little-englander whingeathon. A sea of prejudice masquerading as valid opinion. Utter drivel. And such lazy 'journalism'.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
David Attenborough.
Spent his lifetime flying around the world filming animals shagging and eating other animals, now preaches about climate change…..wrong un :D
He was doing these tv programmes when I was a kid (a long time ago) still seems to be on the tv every week now.
Bores me silly, I wish he would retire :moo:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Jake Humphrey. Absolutely loved his freshness when he started on BBC sport on F1 and football focus.

Immediately on joining BT sport he became a pompous arrogant know it all.

His High Performance podcast should be fascinating but all I hear is how he appears to hold himself in such high regard, pretty much trying to elevate himself to the same level as his guests. No humility.

Of course many will say he didn’t ingratiate himself to our fan base due to the comments around sacking Hughton and our playing style but I’ve hated him before all that!

Again today playing his Trumphrey card and belittling all the anger and frustration exhibited towards Saudi ownership of Newcastle as just a few jealous fans. What an ignoramus. Tell the UN and human rights watchdogs they don’t count. Way to go Jake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here