Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People with funny names.

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
No double entendre names in the works directory that I can see but I give you the magnificently named Likit Wagle

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Surprised nobody has mentioned the senior roman catholic clergyman from the Philippines called Cardinal Sin.

My parents used to run a shop many years ago and one of the regular customers went by the name of Duckett. They had a son, and decided that they were going to call him Donald, until my father pointed out that he might have the mickey taken out of him somewhat due to the similarity of his name to a certain cartoon character.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
There's a BMW dealer called Dick Lovett... Massive sign seen from the M4 always makes me smile

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There's a BMW dealer called Dick Lovett... Massive sign seen from the M4 always makes me smile

There's a bloke who lives near me who has a BMW X5 with the registration plate MR 69. He's a bit of a fat ******* though, so I assume he doesn't go on top.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I remember Barnet use to have a player call Mycock. Can't remember his first name now, but I remember all the old jokes like 'Mycock can't shoot straight' and 'the manager leaving Mycock on the bench' etc etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here