Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People who ruined their careers from saying / doing something considered morally wrong

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Nearly every politician ever?!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The 'ambitious' fire service employee (Canada?) who started all those recent fires to further his career.
I once worked at a loudspeaker firm in Hailsham. The day after I resigned, our factory burned down. After the clear up there was some acrimonious finger pointing and a false accusation from someone that I'd done it as a parting present. Thankfully, the culprit was caught. He was the son of the local fire chief and had torched about 20 premises in the Hailsham/Eastbourne area.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Elvis Costello - Holiday Inn Bar, Columbus, Ohio March 1979

Slowed his rise in America, and still answering questions on that night over 30 years later

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Preston (Ordinary boys) storming off on Never mind the Buzzcocks hasn't exactly propelled his music/celeb career.

That wasn't his finest moment, although he was sticking up for his wife. However, I'm good friends with Preston and I can confirm he does very well from penning songs for other artists that have all done very well. I can also confirm he's a thoroughly nice bloke.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
that wasn't his finest moment, although he was sticking up for his wife. However, i'm good friends with preston and i can confirm he does very well from penning songs for other artists that have all done very well. I can also confirm he's a thoroughly nice bloke.

clunk!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
That wasn't his finest moment, although he was sticking up for his wife. However, I'm good friends with Preston and I can confirm he does very well from penning songs for other artists that have all done very well. I can also confirm he's a thoroughly nice bloke.

Can you imagine being told by your Music agent, "from now on guys, Preston is writing all your songs!"

The beginning of the end. Celeb Big brother awaits you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here