Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People who call Brighton "B-town"

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Jesus. WHY the f*** would you WANT to mislead people to believe you went to Winchester College?

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
I must admit, I was at Peter Symonds at the time.

I take it you're at King Alfred's college? They're not calling that a university these days are they? pmsl.

Been a Uni/University (don't want to annoy anyone) since 2005.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I spent time living in DORKing, shit name to start with.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Home of the roundabout with the GIANT COCK.

Indeed, near Denbies but I don't think that was there in my time. That breed of cock is specific to Dorking, has one more claw than other cocks or something. Very apt looking at some of the residents. Reigate was our night out of choice when living there, which I believe is your stamping ground? Many a night sloshed in the Red Cross!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Indeed, near Denbies but I don't think that was there in my time. That breed of cock is specific to Dorking, has one more claw than other cocks or something. Very apt looking at some of the residents. Reigate was our night out of choice when living there, which I believe is your stamping ground? Many a night sloshed in the Red Cross!
I was in the Red Cross only last Friday night. :)

Jimmy Grimble

Well do you know what I do, I just avoid going to Brighton at all. I decided to stay in all week and then when it comes to friday or saturday id rather have a lot more money to have 1 good night instead of going out every 2days and having 3 shit nights. Much more satisfying!

Plus on a Friday/Saturday night you get far less cringey twats who will do anything/wear anything to try and look 'cool'.

And like someone else said I think it's a University student thing calling Brighton "b-town". If only they realised it doesn't make them look cool, it doesn't make them party animals and it doesn't make them look fashionable. It just makes them look like pricks!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 2, 2008
Running BN1
I'm saying I aint been out clubbing in Brighton in ages I think it's once in the last 2 months, where as I have been to london twice and had two amazing times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here