Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People who bag there dog shit then leave it on the ground when walking in the countryside

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
Probably both. And you also get people who leave full bags hanging from trees and bushes....

Even f***ing worse,it makes my blood boil better off leaving it for the flies and wasps, these people are a waste of good air and are not fit to keep dogs

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
I think these people believe they don't look cool carrying a bag. The dog is probably a status symbol or something to look good with. Ironic that these morons are full of shit.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
I live by the sea and we have a string of people with bloody dogs get within 200 yds of beach and just let the dogs of the lead to run full pelt along the road no matter who is in their way and shit wherever they are .I once had a skip in my front garden ,when I went to put stuff in it the next morning there was loads of shit bags from dog owners .I decided to put a tarpaulin on it ,and to my utter amazement these ....kin dirty bastards had chucked 10 bags of shite on top of it .And they wonder why people get pissed of .

- - - Updated - - -

I live by the sea and we have a string of people with bloody dogs get within 200 yds of beach and just let the dogs of the lead to run full pelt along the road no matter who is in their way and shit wherever they are .I once had a skip in my front garden ,when I went to put stuff in it the next morning there was loads of shit bags from dog owners .I decided to put a tarpaulin on it ,and to my utter amazement these ....kin dirty bastards had chucked 10 bags of shite on top of it .And they wonder why people get pissed of .

galebs

Jan 28, 2008
Bexhill
It just really makes my shit itch , why bother better off leaving it or was it to make themselves less guilty while someome was watching them .
:angry:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Any ideas on a word for the Urban dictionary to describe these knuckle dragging chavs

From my limited observations of those who hang shit bags on bushes you would put their social status a long way above chav.
They are idiotic anti social scum though so I see where you're coming from.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Two guys walking down the street....
"Is that dog shit?"
"It looks like dog shit"
"Does it feel like dog shit?" So his friend bends down & picks it up.
"Yes, it feels like dog shit"
"Does it smell like dog shit?"
"Yes it smells like dog shit"
"Does it taste like dog shit?" His friend takes a little taste.
"Yes, it tastes like dog shit."
"Well, if it looks like dog shit, smells like dog shit & tastes like dog shit, then it must BE dog shit"
"Yes, lucky we didn't tread in it!"

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just a small point you can buy bags that biodegrade in less than a month.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here