Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] People Moaning

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Goal difference could be important in this group and was happy when 2 up we did not go gung ho looking for further goals. That clean sheet may be very important

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
more and more people (who I regard as knowledgeable) are now cheering and applauding the fannying about at the back. I just love that!
This is one of my favourite things to do. Moaning starts and I start clapping the short passes.
Last might as we were passing it around looking for the space before the first goal there was loud moaning and I took great delight in clapping every pass

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
This is one of my favourite things to do. Moaning starts and I start clapping the short passes.
Last might as we were passing it around looking for the space before the first goal there was loud moaning and I took great delight in clapping every pass
Chap next to me said come on let's move forwards. I replied it's all good, I'll just fast forward this bit when I watch it again later unless of course we score at the end of it.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Non-PL games bring all sorts of tourists out of the woodwork. There was one lady near us last night who arrived on her own and was slagging the team off WHILE ALSO CLAPPING! She was very vocal and left at half time and never came back.

Then as we ran up to the P&R, I passed her staggering about near where the bag drop is, pint in hand, shouting "Well THIS is facking boring, isn't it?"

Very odd behaviour all round...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I thought we got that pretty spot on last night, a win, clean sheet and didn’t play at a breakneck speed with an eye on Sunday. Professional performance.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Guy sits a couple of seats away from me:
" They'll have to play better than this on Sunday, Fulham are a good team!"
Well it's perfectly true that Fulham are a much better team that Ajax at the moment!

I take the point about negative fans, but although we did enough to win last night we weren't playing the flowing football that we are known for.

Bald Head

Jul 20, 2022
Brighton
I was watching the game on telly last night when i shouted out that's a f@cking penalty, the wife told me to keep quiet as it was spoiling her viewing. She said she didn't need a running commentary from me as the chaps on the box are better at it than myself.

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Guy near me spent the whole time telling everyone he could do a lot better than this shit. After we were 2 up.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Non-PL games bring all sorts of tourists out of the woodwork. There was one lady near us last night who arrived on her own and was slagging the team off WHILE ALSO CLAPPING! She was very vocal and left at half time and never came back.

Then as we ran up to the P&R, I passed her staggering about near where the bag drop is, pint in hand, shouting "Well THIS is facking boring, isn't it?"

Very odd behaviour all round...
Works night out?

Mar 4, 2023
There was a lot of grumbling and groaning in the North Stand before our goal. Plenty of people telling them to “just f***ing hit it” when they’ve received the ball with their backs to the goal 25 yards out.
And I still can’t believe people don’t understand that all our “dicking about at the back” is part of the plan!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
There was a lot of grumbling and groaning in the North Stand before our goal. Plenty of people telling them to “just f***ing hit it” when they’ve received the ball with their backs to the goal 25 yards out.
And I still can’t believe people don’t understand that all our “dicking about at the back” is part of the plan!

From WSL, we heard that. Audible murmurings of “get on on with it”!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here