Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] People Moaning

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Goal difference could be important in this group and was happy when 2 up we did not go gung ho looking for further goals. That clean sheet may be very important
GD is not relevant, as I understand it. It's down to the results of the 2 matches between the teams that are on equal points - that defines positions if on same points.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
GD is not relevant, as I understand it. It's down to the results of the 2 matches between the teams that are on equal points - that defines positions if on same points.

Goal difference would become relevant if the two teams are still on points in the head to head results.

So for example if we lost by 1 goal to Ajax in the away game we'd both have 3 points from the head to head matches but we'd have a +1 goal difference from the two games and they'd have a minus -1 so we'd finish above them on goal difference.

Goal difference for the group games as a whole would also become relevant if the head to head tie breaks (points, goal difference, goals scored) failed to split two teams who finished level on points.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Non-PL games bring all sorts of tourists out of the woodwork. There was one lady near us last night who arrived on her own and was slagging the team off WHILE ALSO CLAPPING! She was very vocal and left at half time and never came back.

Then as we ran up to the P&R, I passed her staggering about near where the bag drop is, pint in hand, shouting "Well THIS is facking boring, isn't it?"

Very odd behaviour all round...
Was she with a ginger fella and a tall
Blonde bloke?

mugstud

Jan 28, 2012
I had someone behind me for the Athens game in the west upper that doesn’t normally sit there and he was constantly moaning about Van Hecke and how “he’s not good enough for this level” I couldn’t take it and said he was talking shit and JPVH has been brilliant the majority of games for us (I’m not usually one to get annoyed by people talking shite at the games).
He did shut up complaining about him but then just moaned about everything else in the game. He was back again last night and was still complaining for the 80 odd minutes he was there. I just don’t get why you’d pay to come and just sit there and complain. Whats the point?
BTW there are a lot of moaners sat near me but to their credit they do sing the songs and generally get behind the team but love a good moan in between and I appreciate their passion for the club. This guy though, I cannot wait for him to piss off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here