• Penalty

Votes: 21 7.2%
  • Dive

Votes: 272 92.8%

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Great player but completely lets himself down over and over again. He's bringing shame on the Ivory Coast

AJ's magic

Oct 21, 2018
I can understand your hatred of wilf to a certain extent based upon the fact that he’s the star man of your rivals and he has inflicted extreme heart ache upon you lot before (Play Offs:clap:). Its so clear that you are desperate for a player of quality like that in your club who truly is a ‘Local lad’. Please don’t say Dunk:lol:. I just don’t really think that you can sit there and watch back the replay of the incident and actually not think its a penalty. Its just delusional. It is strange how on the sky sports poll, verdict was penalty. MOTD pundits, verdict was penalty. Granit Xhaka, verdict was penalty. Martin Atkinson verdict was penalty, but North Stand Chat, verdict was ‘swan’ dive. If Ryan Bennet puts in that challenge on Izquierdo at the weekend and he stayed on his feet. 1. He’s stupid 2. You lot would be fuming.

Does Zaha win a lot of penalty’s? Yes.
Does he go over easily? Sometimes.
Has anyone found conclusive evidence of him diving? No

I challenge you lot to try.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I can understand your hatred of wilf to a certain extent based upon the fact that he’s the star man of your rivals and he has inflicted extreme heart ache upon you lot before (Play Offs:clap:). Its so clear that you are desperate for a player of quality like that in your club who truly is a ‘Local lad’. Please don’t say Dunk:lol:. I just don’t really think that you can sit there and watch back the replay of the incident and actually not think its a penalty. Its just delusional. It is strange how on the sky sports poll, verdict was penalty. MOTD pundits, verdict was penalty. Granit Xhaka, verdict was penalty. Martin Atkinson verdict was penalty, but North Stand Chat, verdict was ‘swan’ dive. If Ryan Bennet puts in that challenge on Izquierdo at the weekend and he stayed on his feet. 1. He’s stupid 2. You lot would be fuming.

Does Zaha win a lot of penalty’s? Yes.
Does he go over easily? Sometimes.
Has anyone found conclusive evidence of him diving? No

I challenge you lot to try.

Completely wrong. It's only myopic Palace fans lying to themselves that can even start to pretend that any contact with Xhaka sent Zaha to the ground.

That isn't to say there isn't 'contact' - there clearly is - Zaha made damn sure of that. But Zaha is three feet up in the air BEFORE their legs collide.

It IS unfortunately a penalty, in the current game - Xhaka is naïve to leave his leg there for Zaha to jump into. But you just show your bias, and look a little stupid by refusing to accept the idea that it can be both a penalty AND a dive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here