Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PC Keyboa mwhat Iow rdto shhelp please.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
If you sit an infinite number of pissed up granddads at an infinite number of broken keyboards, sooner or later they will come up with the complete works of William Shakespeare.....

But PLEASE not the name of a one hit wonder band, who might cajole us to get up after being knocked down, and repeat the process until clinically dead :)

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
When typing the type goes back to a previous perhaps point or deletes altogether. I have had to type this twice to get it in the correct order.

line 3 body may be able to tell me what is wrong, hopefully. The local shdeaop had no i
Line 2 thpout any corrections then some

Line 1Will do it again to what Iow sh what I mean wi

Is the insert key on? If its not that what make is it?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
This could send Football Rumours into completed meltdown.
Imagine the new foreign names this could throw out........Your street cred could go through the roof

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Seems like your rotator cuffs are out of alignment on your keyboard, either that or the QWERTY flanges have become stuck. Happens to the best of us, there is a bloke at Worthing market, oddly enough, who fixes this, but on a laptop I wouldn't want to guess at the price....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No, It is an ASUS I tried to connect a mouse via USB but the touch pad still works. I thought the mouse would over ride
the pad

Just a thought I meant to restore it a couple of weeks ago but completely erased the hard dtrive. The shop re installed windows 7 could it be a faulty install so if I bought a new copy of either windows 7 or 8 would or should that solve it

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
"Keyboa mwhat Iow rdto"

Swiss-Congolese central defender apparently. Youtube video looks WELL impressive. Wage demands would most likely fall within FFP. Could do a job :thumbsup:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
NCS Gldo pootensjttial, definitelee. Very funny already.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Haven't felt this good since the wife got laryngitis.

Last edited:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
No, It is an ASUS I tried to connect a mouse via USB but the touch pad still works. I thought the mouse would over ride
the pad.

IF the insert key is not the problem download this application that automatically freezes your touchpad as you are typing but only when you are typing. It will work normally at other times. Do check the insert key though

http://touchfreeze.software.informer.com

If this fixes the problem then it will show it is the touchpad

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Seems like your rotator cuffs are out of alignment on your keyboard, either that or the QWERTY flanges have become stuck. Happens to the best of us, there is a bloke at Worthing market, oddly enough, who fixes this, but on a laptop I wouldn't want to guess at the price....

He hasn't got the parts in stock - it's gonna be at least a fortnight and that's if we're lucky

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
When typing the type goes back to a previous perhaps point or deletes altogether. I have had to type this twice to get it in the correct order.

line 3 body may be able to tell me what is wrong, hopefully. The local shdeaop had no i
Line 2 thpout any corrections then some

Line 1Will do it again to what Iow sh what I mean wi

The local sheepdog had no eyes?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here