PC Beard

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Pc Beard my lord was the one that 'arrested' me before the Cambridge game, and handed the banning order from the Goldstone by bellotti.

He didn't want to do it, and I still sort of love old beardo.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
From memory believe his sergeant was sergeant Hill! Correct me if incorrect! Had a few ciders now so will be wrong!

Anyone got a good PC Beard Pic as looking to get a flag done?

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Yep Bellotti was the same dick that signed my notice all those years ago! Shame CCTV did not reach top of the West Stand! Be good to have a PC Beard song on Saturday! Maybe the Ultra's if old enough to remember him may get it going, i can't afford to get banned again as the daughter would kill me!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yep Bellotti was the same dick that signed my notice all those years ago! Shame CCTV did not reach top of the West Stand! Be good to have a PC Beard song on Saturday! Maybe the Ultra's if old enough to remember him may get it going, i can't afford to get banned again as the daughter would kill me!

Not just your daughter either :lol:

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
who was the sergeant! He once told me at the junction of Old Shoreham Road and Sackville Road whilst sitting in the pissing hard rain to attend the nick in the morning before he kicks my mums back door in! Not a good place to go! Especially after ruining my trainers invading the pitch for an anti Bellotti protest!

did many men kick your
Mums back door in?

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
PC Beard also had a John Inman(are you being served) lookylikey mate.He used to walk past the North Stand to cries of "I`m Free!!" Remember him anyone?

I totally remember John Inman as it was my mates and I that gave him that nickname. Funny moment involving him was when one of my old mates got thrown out the North Stand by him in a match v Middlesborough for being one of thousands singing an anti palace song - he was thrown out for swearing in the song. My mate was a large chap and to see little John Inman marching him out was hilarious!!!:lolol:

Anyone remember the regular shout of 'SNABJAB' that used to go out from a few guys in the North Stand whenever the St John Ambulance crew walked past?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports