Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PC Beard - Goodbye

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I think he stepped down from the force (no doubt on one of the MASSIVE pensions you get when you retire aged about 42) and did some security work for Sussex CCC. Possibly the Albion as well.

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham
Morning, still here and still PC Beard. Who is trigger ?? PC Beard from the Goldstone Days was PC Forbes I think.. He now looks after speed camera's !!

Keeping a low profile from my wife at the moment

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
A drunken photo of me and my mate from about 13/14 years ago (looking like complete retards!) with PC Beard. Well it is a copper with a beard, can someone confirm that this is/was the beard himself? I remember being very excited at the time of this photo, its memories like these which make me remember what **** I used to look and act!!!! :D

I hope the photo has actually come out or else I will look like even more of a bellend!

Attachments

• Greg 002.jpg
    Greg 002.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 153

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
A drunken photo of me and my mate from about 13/14 years ago (looking like complete retards!) with PC Beard. Well it is a copper with a beard, can someone confirm that this is/was the beard himself? I remember being very excited at the time of this photo, its memories like these which make me remember what **** I used to look and act!!!! :D

I hope the photo has actually come out or else I will look like even more of a bellend!

That is indeed the famous man himself. Scourge of the North Stand.

Who also remembers the older, fiercer copper in charge (wiry looking chap, grey hair) also used to Police the North. Used to know his name (kicked me out vs Palace during the ZDS game) but long since forgotten it.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Perhaps it is time that he was updated, PC Goatee or maybe PC Sculpted face fuzz...maybe he has been promoted, Sgt Beard or Insp Beard...doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I remember a time in the North stand when PC Beards helmet was taken from him and past around the entire North stand. :blush: And I believe to a tune goin:

'Wheres your helmet gone?'
'Wheres-your-helmet-gone?'

This probably happened on more than one occasion AND to be fair I just wanted to see how many times I could type helmet in a post.

HELMET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jester:

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Yes I am afraid to say that WAS a ponytail I WAS sporting. I have learnt from my mistakes in both hairstyles and fashion in my 'older' age.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Actually its quite funny now I look back on this photo, it smacks of (apart from ugliness and drunkeness) the 90's. I thought the 90's were ok too. How bloody wrong I was.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Thats not "PC Beard" in that photo - he was alot older than that.

the helmet incident was Cambridge at home when McDougald scored from that great turn on the edge of the box...then smashed it home.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Thats not "PC Beard" in that photo - he was alot older than that.

the helmet incident was Cambridge at home when McDougald scored from that great turn on the edge of the box...then smashed it home.

WHOAH HOLD UP THERE!!!! You can't just drop that bombshell on me like that TMLS man!!! This you say, is NOT PC Beard? Is this some kinda sick joke?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its certainly "A" PC Beard.

But not "THE" PC Beard (my lord)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes it is!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here