Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Payments for Liverpool tickets

Apr 24, 2011
Has anyone had the money leave there account yet or is it just me I booked it last wed got confirmation number but no funds left my account yet

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mine left a while back and Leicester tickets arrived today

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Booked mine on Tuesday and money taken out yesterday.

Have you checked your Albion account on-line? And you should have got an e-mail confirming.

sweetmods

Jan 31, 2004
Shoreham Beach
I started a similar thread last week:

Liverpool ticket advice please

Just as an update......I have still not received a confirmation email, the ticket status still says pending and the money has still not been taken from my account. However, to reassure you, I did pop into the club shop the other day and the fella in the ticket office said not to worry and that the ticket was purchased and couldn't be sold to anyone else. This is comforting but it does appear to be a minor glitch in the system.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I started a similar thread last week:

Liverpool ticket advice please

Just as an update......I have still not received a confirmation email, the ticket status still says pending and the money has still not been taken from my account. However, to reassure you, I did pop into the club shop the other day and the fella in the ticket office said not to worry and that the ticket was purchased and couldn't be sold to anyone else. This is comforting but it does appear to be a minor glitch in the system.

Is that buying and having it loaded onto your season ticket card or awaiting a separate ticket ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here