Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pay what you feel is right at the amex.

when i was tut lad. Lived int box etc.etc. It cost me 9d, that's about 5P in european england. That was 2/3 rds of my pocket money of 1/- (shilling), per week.
So that means that a kid, under ten, needs to receive £30 a week pocket money, to pay with their own pocket money. That's without the booking fee and assuming the under 10 can walk to the ground with the rest of his gang.

three and three quarter pence tbh???

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'd be happy to pay about £15 for a ticket in the Northstand. Considering that I'm paying for two hours entertainment.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Judging by the majority of the games that I attended, the mind numbing tedium, negativity and the tactical ineptitude employed by Uruguary's answer to Frank Spencer, I'd have had no qualms about paying £50 to someone to use my seat.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I don't think ANY ticket at this level should cost more than £20.

However, that would require a complete shift in player wages etc so understand that will never happen.

Just about happy with the cost per game with direct debit spread payments etc. Just.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I don't think ANY ticket at this level should cost more than £20.

However, that would require a complete shift in player wages etc so understand that will never happen.

Just about happy with the cost per game with direct debit spread payments etc. Just.

My season ticket in the West Upper costs just under £20 a game on a pro rata basis. I think it's great value for money. As the club have increased the costs of the tickets in the wings of the west upper to match the rest of the stand I fear next season I'll see a big hike in the cost of my seat. I'll have to question if I still think it's such great value then.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
If you had to pay on a match by match basis for your seat but allowed to pay what you thought was right how would this stack up?
My seat would be £42 i would think £25 should be the fair amount.
This is from a fans point of view and i understand the £25 would leave the club with a shortfall and would lead to other debates ie players salaries.
What would you pay on a match by match and what do you think it should be in a perfect world?

Does that include travel ???

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
A tenner. And that would encourage me not to have to scrimp and save on pies, beers and club tat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here