Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paultons Park

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Going down to the New Forest this summer.

and wondered has anyone been to Paultons Park. is it mainly for smaller kiddys, or will a couple of Teenagers enjoy it?

Thanks.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not for teenagers, no. Under 10's really. Good for them, though.

Not that this helps you :jester:

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Cheers

Thought that might be the case.

Monkey World it is then.

:rave:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My oldest is 12 - he likes the Ski-trax dry ski place, near the airport. they have sledge things you slide down on. Its only a £5 or so, and there's a bar...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If they're any older than that, they'd probably just rather you took them to Boscombe beach to perv on all the young fit birds...

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Went to Paultons Park a couple of years ago. Utter boredom for Teens. Would rather have gone to Lego Land.

Monkey World is a decent enough day out, Stay until the end which is when most of the monkeys actually do stuff instead of sitting around. :thumbsup:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Took my boy there when he was eight two years ago.

Just about got away with it............

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Seeing as my dad and his wife actually LIVE on Sandy Balls and so I'm there every month, I can vouch that it is a FINE place to stay.

Me too, this is where we will be staying. Its a great campsite.

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
If they're any older than that, they'd probably just rather you took them to Boscombe beach to perv on all the young fit birds...

I may perv on the fit young girls, but the kids won't (they're both girls themselves)

:whistle:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Me too, this is where we will be staying. Its a great campsite.
It's tremendous. My sister worked at the Spar there 2 or 3 years and if you spot a French kid serving you in The Bistro, he's a relative of mine too. :thumbsup:

Here's my tip:
If you've got kids, money is an issue, and want something interesting to do, give Paultons a swerve and go to MOORS VALLEY instead.

You pay for parking but after that it's mostly free, and quite impressive.
Enjoy... Experience... Explore...- Moors Valley Country Park

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
This is the "best" ride at Paultons. :facepalm:

[yt]5GZo9umyGmk[/yt]

Fatboy Stenno

Feb 26, 2007
Haywards Heath
It's tremendous. My sister worked at the Spar there 2 or 3 years and if you spot a French kid serving you in The Bistro, he's a relative of mine too. :thumbsup:

Here's my tip:
If you've got kids, money is an issue, and want something interesting to do, give Paultons a swerve and go to MOORS VALLEY instead.

What he said.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Here's my tip:

Good call.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

Here's my tip:

This, definitely.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland

boscombe beach full of scouse druggies,wouldnt recommend anywhere in boscombe,sandbanks the place to go:wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here