Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul McCartney

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If there's one thing I can't effing stand it's the convenient tagging of do-gooders own particular campaigns, opinions and bug-bears on to the rest of us using the medium of convenient days or months. why choose Monday to be meat-free? Because it's alliterative! DO YOU SEE? Monday and meat! They both begin with M! How clever. It makes me want to eat a medium rare half pound bacon burger slathered in cheese and ketchup every single Monday for the rest of my life and then find Paul McCartney and burp my meat juices back in to his wrinkly, bloodhound-like vegan face. With bacon bits still hanging from my teeth.

Maybe it's just me. Stoptober makes me want to take up smoking again. Comic Relief makes me never want to see another British comedy sketch again. In November I spend entire commutes planning evil things to do to the bloke who thought a Hitler tash was a good look. And lets not even start on the time our school insisted every kid come in on Children in Need day in spotty outfits causing half the parents to spend money on an outfit instead of give it to the charity.

If you want to go veggy or cut down on red meat just do it. Don't force it on the rest of us. The same if you want to give up the fags or booze or turn up to work looking like Coco the effing Clown.

I'm aware this makes me sound like goldstone but sod it, if you have to specially organize people to do something it's not because of "politicians" it's because the idea isn't actually that popular.

This with cow bells on.....

I hate it when so called celebrities use their positions to enlighten us about their passion or beliefs, implying we need educating on a subject "dear to their hearts".

If there's one thing I can't effing stand it's the convenient tagging of do-gooders own particular campaigns, opinions and bug-bears on to the rest of us using the medium of convenient days or months. why choose Monday to be meat-free? Because it's alliterative! DO YOU SEE? Monday and meat! They both begin with M! How clever. It makes me want to eat a medium rare half pound bacon burger slathered in cheese and ketchup every single Monday for the rest of my life and then find Paul McCartney and burp my meat juices back in to his wrinkly, bloodhound-like vegan face. With bacon bits still hanging from my teeth.

Maybe it's just me. Stoptober makes me want to take up smoking again. Comic Relief makes me never want to see another British comedy sketch again. In November I spend entire commutes planning evil things to do to the bloke who thought a Hitler tash was a good look. And lets not even start on the time our school insisted every kid come in on Children in Need day in spotty outfits causing half the parents to spend money on an outfit instead of give it to the charity.

If you want to go veggy or cut down on red meat just do it. Don't force it on the rest of us. The same if you want to give up the fags or booze or turn up to work looking like Coco the effing Clown.

I'm aware this makes me sound like goldstone but sod it, if you have to specially organize people to do something it's not because of "politicians" it's because the idea isn't actually that popular.

Quality - how about "Rant Sunday" ?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
If you go by 'eight days a week' then that still leaves seven for meat. slurp.gif

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
Sadly he Is right . Which makes all of you idiots .perhaps youdont realise Brighton has the highest percentage of vegetariana in the country. Meat Is unecessary as well as being cruel . So fools the lot of you . At least hed trying to improve the World . What will you do today

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Sadly he Is right . Which makes all of you idiots .perhaps youdont realise Brighton has the highest percentage of vegetariana in the country. Meat Is unecessary as well as being cruel . So fools the lot of you . At least hed trying to improve the World . What will you do today

Cook a nice piece of beef for Sunday lunch.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The guy is a tit. Always has been and always will be.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Got to be a wind up.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Christ, the man is an annoying pillock. I wish he would just be quiet these days as he is ruining his legacy by harping on

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Enjoy your beef?

I am trying to improve the world today - I will shortly be mowing the lawn, and re-cycling the cuttings; there - that'll be my bit done for today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here