Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Ince has been spoken to today....

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Now, its by no means a certainty, but a very good source advises that Ince and his advisor has been spoken to today by representitives of the club.

Not connected with this meeting, but I am also told that a 'stay up bonus' touted by several agents is what is holding back certain candidates at this moment in time.

Club desperate to get an anouncement out tomorrow.

:clap2:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.

Down the years anyting I have posted on NSC has been relatively reliable, but this is not a certanty, but whatever is printed, the club have 100% had contact with Ince/agent today.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Down the years anyting I have posted on NSC has been relatively reliable, but this is not a certanty, but whatever is printed, the club have 100% had contact with Ince/agent today.
Don't know why but i actually believe you.Am i a mug? well see.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
but he will f*** off at the end of the season,so i would say no,we need stability

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I take back everything I've ever said against the self-styled 'Guvnor': GET HIM IN!! :clap:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
If their announced tomorrow will they be in charge tomorrow night?

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
but he will f*** off at the end of the season,so i would say no,we need stability

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Assuming he came and kept us up he would still need to build his credibility in the market place before a prem club would touch him. And would he want to go to a championship club if he felt he could get us there anyway.

Also if you were given the option of him only staying till the end of the season but us avoiding the drop would you take it?........I know I would

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
it may be best for us and him if we did a contract involving a one off payment to keep us up and you can leave in the summer

A decent shout: but it'd be even better if discussions could take place with him at the end of the season too (depending on the outcome of course). Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Hopefully this is true. A good manager and I had a tenner on him when the odds first came out and it was looking like a waste of time!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

Thats just so funny! Right now I don't give a damn about next season..... I gave a damn about staying up and if Ince or anyone else can keep us up and then leave then good luck to them... we can then spend the summer taking our time and making the right choice. Right now we don't have that time.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Happy to believe Rougvie, can't recall him ever posting bullshit threads, which makes a change on this place at the moment

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I'd rather stay up than have stability. We can wait until the summer to sort out stability.

I'd agree with that totally. If Ince has a settled family up north (presuming he does) then I wouldn't expect him to want to stay longer than the end of the season but if he did come here I fully expect him to keep us up, at the moment that's all that matters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here