Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Burrell on I'm a Celeb

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Was that just me, but was that possibly the EASIEST trial ever ?

More like somthing from Game For A Laugh....

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Funny as f***. He's gonna win by a mile.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Something in me suspects that he made that look more difficult than he really found it....... ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ant and Dec were taking the piss the whole way through by giggling away - marvelous scenes

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
clapham_gull said:
Something in me suspects that he made that look more difficult than he really found it....... ?
No, there is nothing worse than going into the unknown. His fear and reaction was GENUINE. Brilliant to watch though.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
"Oh! What a screamer!"

An intriguing character, to be sure. If he could ever release an uncensored autobiography, it'd make fascinating reading.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Exactly what was hard about that trial ?

This is the man who ran round picking up the royal family skiddies....

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Gullet said:
No, there is nothing worse than going into the unknown. His fear and reaction was GENUINE. Brilliant to watch though.

I've stuck my hands in worse places than that - and the light was off.

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
Lay off Burrell :angry:

He's arguments with Janet are hilarous!
His fear in the trials is genuine. How many of you lot would dig under a rats ass for a star or go straight over 2 snakes.

I was trying to think if it was worse going into something when you know whats in it or is it worse going into something you can see.

It's worse when you can't see whats in there because you don't where the animals are.

On top of that Burrell has (according to newspaper reports) promised to give money to Wrexham (as hes a fan :lolol: )

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
wrexhamgnasher said:
Lay off Burrell :angry:

He's arguments with Janet are hilarous!
His fear in the trials is genuine. How many of you lot would dig under a rats ass for a star or go straight over 2 snakes.

I was trying to think if it was worse going into something when you know whats in it or is it worse going into something you can see.

It's worse when you can't see whats in there because you don't where the animals are.

On top of that Burrell has (according to newspaper reports) promised to give money to Wrexham (as hes a fan :lolol: )

You're right I'm starting a thread

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/northeast/guides/halloffame/public_life/paul_burrell.shtml

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The bloke is a complete DRAMA QUEEN over everything. Did you see his "Paul Alcock" stagger-back and fall just after last nights trial, as though his legs had just given way ? Dear oh dear. He really does milk every trial for all its worth, and whimpers his way through them to try to emphasise what a staggering ordeal it all is. That treasure chest one he did with Nancy, when he had to shuffle along those ropes, the guy was almost in tears. "I'm doing this for YOU Nancy, I'm doing it all for you darling..." (sob sob).

:rolleyes:

He'll probably win though. There is something vaguely endearing about him that I can't quite put my finger on. And you certainly can't call him boring, he HAS been very entertaining.

wxmfc2000

Sep 26, 2004
Easy 10 said:
The bloke is a complete DRAMA QUEEN over everything. Did you see his "Paul Alcock" stagger-back and fall just after last nights trial, as though his legs had just given way ? Dear oh dear. He really does milk every trial for all its worth, and whimpers his way through them to try to emphasise what a staggering ordeal it all is. That treasure chest one he did with Nancy, when he had to shuffle along those ropes, the guy was almost in tears. "I'm doing this for YOU Nancy, I'm doing it all for you darling..." (sob sob).

:rolleyes:

He'll probably win though. There is something vaguely endearing about him that I can't quite put my finger on. And you certainly can't call him boring, he HAS been very entertaining.

AND he is giving his cash to Wrexham AFC!!!!:clap:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
His trial was top quality tele, laughed my arse off the whole way through.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here