Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Paul Barber

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So our CEO is on talking about Spurs?

Yes.

Wasn't he something to do with Spurs in his dark and murky past where he was a ardent follower of Gandalf?

Wouldn't surprise he if he ends up there next year.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes.

Wasn't he something to do with Spurs in his dark and murky past where he was a ardent follower of Gandalf?

Wouldn't surprise he if he ends up there next year.

It’s quite painful listening to him talking about the Albion (although I think he is doing a good job here) but I have absolutely no interest in his opinions on Spurs. Lucky I didn’t bother listening :smile:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Barber thinks the new Tottenham ground is 'first class', and it could be the catalyst for them winning things. He also believes Poch will get transfer funds in the summer despite the cost of the stadium. Barber also commented that the new stadium should help them keep hold of the likes of Kane, Alli and Son. Also said no shame in the delay to the new stadium, teething problems are bound to happen on such a major project. Finally he said that Saturday will be a historic day for our club and one the fans will remember for a very long time.

Yeah, it's going to scar us for life!

#cantbeworsethansaints

Aren't the bans simply to comply with the law ?

No but if that’s what you’ve picked up from Barber’s comments on the issue it shows why so many of us don’t appreciate him overmuch

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I had Talk Sport on in the car t'other day and one of the presenters said Simon Jordan would make a good PM and sort Brexit out. Although thinking about it he couldn't do much worse than the current PM. Vote Orange!

SAC

May 21, 2014
I had Talk Sport on in the car t'other day and one of the presenters said Simon Jordan would make a good PM and sort Brexit out. Although thinking about it he couldn't do much worse than the current PM. Vote Orange!

I suspect that he is one of the few people that could actually do a worse job than May. Don't vote, it only encourages them.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Where's the bandstand gone?

In the past when you got to the ground early you could at least hang around and listen to some live entertainment, now all there is is a stupid looking tent and a coffee shop.

Barber out!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here