Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Barber writes a rather magnificent letter to the FL re: Player's failings

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What numbers are we talking about in terms of Albion subscribers and value to The Albion? It can't be that much of a revenue stream to the club once Perform have had their share and no doubt the FL will have their snouts in the trough too.

Anybody know?

I know it's a shit service but it isn't overly expensive per se. Match highlights (although ours always seem much shorter than other clubs'), interviews and access to other clubs' versions for their highlights or commentary for when our live match feed inevitably packs up. If they got it right then it would be great value-as it is, it's crap. Unfortunately, there are many of us who live outside BBC Radio Sussex's range so we're lumbered with a shit service provider that reflects badly on The Albion who get the blame. Home games I'm at the Amex so that's not an issue-it's away games I don't go to where Player is useful.

Definitely needs sorting out as soon as possible but under no circumstances should Murdoch's lot be allowed to run it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What numbers are we talking about in terms of Albion subscribers and value to The Albion? It can't be that much of a revenue stream to the club once Perform have had their share and no doubt the FL will have their snouts in the trough too.

Anybody know?

I have an idea, yes, but I'm not going to say. It's more substantial than you would expect - well into 6 figures.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I have an idea, yes, but I'm not going to say. It's more substantial than you would expect - well into 6 figures.

I'm shocked it's that high. No wonder PB is flexing his muscles over this.

Perform need to up their game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here