Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Paul Barber on BBC Radio 4 (2 mins long from 07.28)

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Yeh, what broadly did he say?

Actually not a lot , very conservative in his condemnation of the 6 , basically saying leave it to governing football bodies to sort it all out , regarding any form of future punishment.

The broom will have to have a very good brush to sweep this mess under the carpet but the FA Fifa and Uefa are experts at that so I doubt very much the 6 will be punished at all .

Barber said on a points deduction for the 6 question "any help we can get in our position would be very welcome , haha "

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Sam Allardyce lecturing about not looking out for your own interests and chasing sneaky backhanders, now Barber holding forth on how much he loves the game and cares for the pyramid. What a day. It'll be Big Ron talking about the importance of taking a knee next

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It’s interesting how we seem to have become one of the go to other 14 clubs for the press. Never hear anything like as much from the likes of Burnley, Newcastle, Southampton or other clubs of a similar stature as we do of our Paul.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I've said it before but nailed on to be Premier League CEO or FA CEO at some point.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I've said it before but nailed on to be Premier League CEO or FA CEO at some point.

Agreed . He's a very impressive CEO and has been a powerful voice across the media over the last 48 hours. Alongside Steve Parish. (credit where credits due)
PS: One thing in which Albion is already top ten - in fact top 6
is with the pay of Brighton's highest paid director.
Barber suggested in his recent interview with Ian Hart - shared on here - that he'd only recently signed a new contract - i'd suggest TB wants to keep him.
http://priceoffootball.com/brighton-2019-20-reel-around-the-fountain/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here