Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Barber is buying us all a pint

D

Deleted member 2719

Either you're an appalling homophobe, or you're having a bit of an emotional meltdown.

Either way, that post is total and utter gibberish. Well done, you.

Thanks TLO, i love it when you talk dirty with me. :kiss:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That is not the impression the radio gave but it is possible and the radio chose not to mention it..

Brighton couldn't ship beer, tea & drinks up to Boro, so asked them to give our fans a free drink on production of their ticket. It's obvious, well it is it me, that Brighton are going to reimburse them, as the club announced it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Brighton couldn't ship beer, tea & drinks up to Boro, so asked them to give our fans a free drink on production of their ticket. It's obvious, well it is it me, that Brighton are going to reimburse them, as the club announced it.

I am not disputing that it was just that the radio gave the impression that it was an idea orchestrated by Middlebro to sell away tickets.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I am not disputing that it was just that the radio gave the impression that it was an idea orchestrated by Middlebro to sell away tickets.

Well if it was, they'd have announced it a bit sooner than less than 24 hours before kick off, wouldn't they?

CoachVealie

Sep 19, 2011
I'm a better fan than you! <end>

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    946.1 KB · Views: 60

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here