Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Barber is a Spurs fan

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Also remember that there was a time when the Bloom family name wasn't as, er, 'revered' as it is today. I don't think Ray Bloom was 'one of us' during the War Years. Age might be playing tricks on that score so I'll willingly withdraw that remark if it proves incorrect, but I seem to remember Gulls Eye weren't fond of him. Strange as it may seem there may have been a time when TB felt he wasn't welcome at Brighton games.

I'm old enough to remember those days too. Interesting that you say that Tony may have felt unwelcome at times. I've never heard that, but it's certainly plausible given everything else that was going on at the time.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm old enough to remember those days too. Interesting that you say that Tony may have felt unwelcome at times. I've never heard that, but it's certainly plausible given everything else that was going on at the time.

Yeah, just for clarity and for the record I've never heard that either - but given the amount of opprobrium that was heaped on members of his family at the time it has sometimes crossed my mind.

Anyway, lets get back to slagging of Paul Barber for not being 100% seagull born and bred!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
No, you're thinking of Bushy.

Easy mistake to make; charming, affable, reasonably minded, considerate of others, highly intelligent, personable and yet driven and exceptionally successful.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
So he's gonna turn up to the Spurs game and tell the players not to try to hard because i'm a Spurs fan ?

flying high

May 12, 2009
If Kronke at Arsenal gave advice to Lerner at Villa and BG had said given his fellow American advice would that have been racist?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here