Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Even if potter doesnt go you would have to think that Paul Barber would be pretty high up on Chelsea's list. The athletic have commented a lot on Paul barbers good relationship with Todd Boehly.

Would seem like a perfect fit especially if potter goes?

Thoughts ?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

He is a chairman not a DOF and Chelseas present owner likens himself to a chairman, DOF and transfer scout so there is no room in that ego for Barber

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
**** me, dwayne in "I'm ITK because I read websites" shocker.

Barbs will have an enormous gardening leave period and is an executive director here. They probably mean Weir and they might as well have him so we can start again over the next three or four weeks.

The funny about that web article, is, where’s the beef?

An opener sentence that’s complete bull, then regurgitating things everyone knew already and an array of popup ads/banners.

Clickbait.

To think that suckers fall for it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Didn’t Tony give Paul B some shares to retain him too which may preclude him from taking up a commercial role in another Premier League club.

I don't know but it all depends on the value of those shares. You wouldn't lose them if they're valuable but if they're token you would. I was once offered share options that were worth **** all to stay in an old job. I left the next day.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Paul Barber is the 3rd or 4th best paid executive in English Football, as for someone in his position he is already in the ‘champions league’ so to speak.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here