Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Barber (again)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Paul Barber, IMO by a distance the best acquisition Mr Tony has ever made. Top man, don't precisely agree with every thing he does, but proud and pleased he's our man.
I don't give a poo that some on here love to knock him (and I imagine he cares even less). Those that can't see the big picture and what an important part he has played in our success ....their loss. :shrug:

Tend to agree.

As fans, we are lucky to have a chairman who is a lifelong fan and, ergo, one of us. Doubly blessed that that fan has a wallet the size of the one he has and finally, that he has someone like Barber to look after it, with the best interests of the club at heart rather than some foreign investors.

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
I don't understand the sarcastic replies on here. The OP has stated he's unhappy with the response from the club, yet praises the fact that Paul Barber has the courtesy to reply promptly.

Some people just seem to want to appear to be smart arses. Personally, I think it reflects well on both PB and the club. Maybe some other posters need to stop being d*cks.

Thanks for that, I spoke as I found. If my e-mail had been ignored or if Mr Barber came across as an ******** I would have written that. There's a couple of names missing but the usual suspects have replied with sarcasm.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I don't understand the sarcastic replies on here. The OP has stated he's unhappy with the response from the club, yet praises the fact that Paul Barber has the courtesy to reply promptly.

Some people just seem to want to appear to be smart arses. Personally, I think it reflects well on both PB and the club. Maybe some other posters need to stop being d*cks.

Exactly.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

This. Paul Barber is extremely good at his job. I think we have a real diamond with this fella. I have a very high regard for him now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here