CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Playing Brighton Dome Wednesday 12th September

On sale this Friday.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Cheers for the heads up. Saw she announced a couple of UK dates last week but no Brighton. This is a bonus.

Got an e mail around half five today about it so just announced I guess. Cant wait.

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
Just seen this thread this morning and told Mrs SNG who had been cursing that Patti seemed to omit this area.She will be eagerly waiting for 9am tomorrow to book her ticket from the Dome.She is on the Dome's mailing list but hadn't received any notification yet.Another one to tick off her list of people to see before they stop touring.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I read a while back that The Dome had recently employed a dedicated band booker in addition to the regular events person. It seems to have made a big difference as I'm seemingly buying tickets every week at the moment. Sparks last week, Rufus Wainwright and Frank Turner this. Long may it continue.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Will be seeing her in Bath in late June (weird 3 date tour: Cardiff, Wolverhampton and Bath :ohmy::blush: !).

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Gah! I'm in Dublin watching Leonard Cohen that night, otherwise I'd be on it like a shot. Saw her at the Dome a few years ago (2005), was a great gig and there's a really good quality bootleg of it out there (with CD inlay artwork and stuff) which a bit of Googling will turn up if you fancy a copy...

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
UPDATE: If you don't fancy waiting until the morning, there is a presale of tickets on Patti Smith's website. They've been on sale there since yesterday. Click the tickets link here: Patti Smith: pattismith.net: wegottofly
Presumably only a few seats released in the presale (it was offering Circle Row D just now), so you may get a better seat in the public sale in the morning if you want to sit. Downstairs is all standing so makes no odds when you get them.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
UPDATE: If you don't fancy waiting until the morning, there is a presale of tickets on Patti Smith's website. They've been on sale there since yesterday. Click the tickets link here: Patti Smith: pattismith.net: wegottofly
Presumably only a few seats released in the presale (it was offering Circle Row D just now), so you may get a better seat in the public sale in the morning if you want to sit. Downstairs is all standing so makes no odds when you get them.

Glad its standing in the stalls and not seats.
If you are able to get into Brighton and are planning to pay at the Dome box office then take cash. There is them no additional booking/transfer/handling fee and all you pay is the amount on the ticket which these days is a rare thing.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How was the Sparks show?

It's not until October, I'm sure it will be good though.

I have just bagged some presale Rufus Wainwright Dome tickets. I heart The Dome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports